House

dustinsn3485

It's never too early to have a crisis. In our sport this very well could be midlife!

Roads man, roads. I'm so bored with Ohio. I would say city life too, but I could move to Cbus or Cincy for that. I also want to get closer to Cumberland, closer to our boat. I miss everything about the south.

Pics or it's really a trailer.

It's actually 2 trailers...Stacked on each other, to make a 2 story :) Stairs are outside I made them out of a couple old ladders I stole off some kids swingset a few blocks down the road. A couple of the rungs are a little soft, I don't know how much longer they'll last. Carrying the bed up them was a little scary, but I got it done.

lol you're crazy dustin! but, i can't blame ya either for wanting to leave!

:plus1: wait what?

I need to learn to settle and stop bouncing around so much.

so much? lol it's the first time you've moved? :dunno:

TN would only be your second time.

I'M the one that needs to learn to settle and not bounce around. i've moved 5x since may 06. and i'm wanting to make it 6x.lol.

so much? lol it's the first time you've moved? :dunno:

TN would only be your second time.

I'M the one that needs to learn to settle and not bounce around. i've moved 5x since may 06. and i'm wanting to make it 6x.lol.

I moved 3 times in Ohio (a few with the parents), then to PHX, then back to ohio, then bought a house, now wanna sell and move to TN, all in the past 5 years....while I might not move as often as you I make much bigger moves.

• 3 months later...