English THE American Language

unc7237

I know, like I said a better performer. I am fluent in German. When I was there for 9yrs I adapted to their language/culture & oh by the way there they do not have press 2 for english or press 3 for turkish. Its GERMAN only. I believe it should be the same here as well...English only. I understand we are a "melting pot" but adapt to our society! I have served & fought for our country and so many times heard foreigners complain about our customs or laws, if thats the case & you don't like it here...GO BACK HOME!!!

Sorry, I am very patriotic & more proud due to having served my country!

Edited by unc7237

The lyrics are so true but would be soo much better if someone like Toby Keith was singing it!!!!!!!

She is a bad country singer for sure.

I'm right with her though. English is all that's needed please. We go overseas we have to learn their language or carry a translation book...haha. They come here we have to STILL learn theirs instead of vice versa..:mad:

Sorry, I am very patriotic & more proud due to having served my country!

Never apologize for being patriotic and proud.

we shouldnt have to press any # for English. Not on the phone or at an ATM! (My pet peeve)

That being said, that song sucks......and so does Toby Keith. He is a modern day Lee Greenwood....who also sucks.