Thanks Ohio Riders from the Pig Iron BBQ

Gooner

:) Hi and thanks to everyone who showed up today for the meet and greet at the Pig Iron BBQ.

I think at one point we were up to 120-130 bikes!!!!!!!!!

We all had a great time and it was nice to meet so many faces that were just a name on a screen before. You all made the day a great success!

We are going to iron out all the minor problems and try to make the next one on August the 9th bigger and better.

Any ideas please let us know and if you have any positive comments to make go to

www.oldbagofnails.com

and leave some feedback.

Thanks again Ohio Riders

Pictures will be put on the Pig Iron on facebook under the Ohio riders section

Cheers

Gooner!! aka Ashley:popcorn:

Great turnout people. Thanks to PI staff and Gooner for everything.
J, tell the Lady it twas good seeing her out on two!!

+1

Thanks to everyone for every little help & as my fellow Gooner said, any ideas for the future PI gatherings feel free to pass hem on to Ashley (Gooner), JAGR or myself.

+1

Thanks to everyone for every little help & as my fellow Gooner said, any ideas for the future PI gatherings feel free to pass hem on to Ashley (Gooner), JAGR or myself.

Mrbret, it was nice meeting you prior to the meet at Meijer. Sorry I couldn't go. Got held up at work. :( Always nice seeing a fellow ZX rider.

Mrbret, it was nice meeting you prior to the meet at Meijer. Sorry I couldn't go. Got held up at work. :( Always nice seeing a fellow ZX rider.

I was running late as usual and you left just before I pulled in. Catch you anutter day.

You to, I was a little worried at first but it was cool. Good talking to you. Hope to see you at one of the future events.

JAGR arrived no more than 2 mintes after you left, typical... :lol:

You to, I was a little worried at first but it was cool. Good talking to you. Hope to see you at one of the future events.

JAGR arrived no more than 2 mintes after you left, typical... :lol:

He probably kept a safe distance as he saw the two of us talking. Was afraid of an unsprung trap. :beating::lol: