Kayaking Fri 7/17

yotaman88210

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need to goto the rivers in WV for real fun!.. these waters suck if there is no rain!

we are just goin for a cruise on down the darby... not looking for white water :) It will be a blast no matter what!! Boozin and cruisin while you all are at work ;) i kid i kid....

so we are all going to meet in the Trapper Johns parking lot around 1030-11am............ :cheers:

This is so unfair. I need a job that A)Doesnt suck, B)Im not screwed for 2 weeks when I take 1 day off, and C)let's me actually have fun on fridays when I want.

Enjoy, and have a cold one for me, I ll be sitting in my cube all day, realizing how much I really hate what I do lol.

Hope you guys had fun, I kayak the darby about 20 times a year, with a few overnight trips thrown in for good measure. The darby is running about 72 cfs, normal for this time of the year is 30-40 cfs, so they shouldn't have to drag much. Fishing(I go for smallmouth bass) has been pretty slow the last month or so, heat of the summer deal, but the water is warm enough for a swim.

Mandi and I had to leave the stream at the 2 hour point, but it was a great time. We'll definitely have to schedule another trip.

There was some overturning and for some reason the river smelled like coffee. :dunno:

Not sure if I want to see the pix. :lol:

Mandi and I had to leave the stream at the 2 hour point, but it was a great time. We'll definitely have to schedule another trip.

There was some overturning and for some reason the river smelled like coffee. :dunno:

Not sure if I want to see the pix. :lol:

LMAO... Coffee? :dunno:

wow what a fun time... i'll post pics in a few ;)

For all of you that missed it, we are FOR SURE going to schedule another one probably pretty soon (because this was a blast), so stay tuned.............

I had a blast. For some reason I was feeling invinsible and decided to take my phone & camera with me for my 4th kayaking trip and this unfortunately seems as though it may have been both of their last trips. I ended up feeling around the bottom of the river to recover my camera and digging my phone out of a water filled beer cooler after over turning the kayak. :lol: sucks.

Still, lots of fun, can't wait for the next trip. Pics!! :-D

I had a blast. For some reason I was feeling invinsible and decided to take my phone & camera with me for my 4th kayaking trip and this unfortunately seems as though it may have been both of their last trips. I ended up feeling around the bottom of the river to recover my camera and digging my phone out of a water filled beer cooler after over turning the kayak. :lol: sucks.

Still, lots of fun, can't wait for the next trip. Pics!! :-D

What the heck you wanted a new camera and phone anyway.