Nelson's Ledges July 18th 2009

jbot

Howdy all,

I and a few others will be at Nelson's Ledges this saturday (July 18th). If you are also going to be there, post up so we can get together and make fun of people who are better at riding than us. This will make us feel better about being shitty.

Anyways, I will be riding in the intermediate group, and probably receiving instructions for the first half of the day (I guess it is optional... I've never been on the track, so I'll take the time to learn it first). If you are baller on this track, feel free to come by and show me a thing or two cause I am far from baller on any track. You can look for that asian kid with white helmet and grey/white leathers. I'll be there on either my rsvr or 600rr but there will also be a few others on a R6 and a ballin ninja 650, and a kawi samurai something or other who will be mini-endurance racing that day.

Join the fun! and from what I hear, a whole shit load of bumps.

Edited by jbot

I was thinking about going for my first track day, but I don't think my bodywork will be painted by then (from when my mom's boyfriend wrecked the bike". Might go to mid-ohio on monday if it's done by then.

Until you get really fast its not too bad. Yes its a little bumpy in spots but that just makes fun:D

right you are!

it was great. i'm not sure what times i was running, but running approx mid pack in I group, the bumps were there, but not pervasive.