This weeks movie is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Mr Anderson

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not? Is this another nerd thing to do. You don't have to worry about me. I don't dress up for these things.

Depends, do you have kids? If not, then yes you are ghey. Were you are a Star Wars freak? Ya know, this, the anime and the 250 could eplain why you haven't gotten laid. The chix think you are ghey and put you directly into the "friends" category.:p

I'll be takin' the kids sometime this week. Doubtful on the midnight showing for us though

Nice, let me know if you like it. I only go to midnight showing because my friends always ruin the movie for me.

Depends, do you have kids? If not, then yes you are ghey. Were you are a Star Wars freak? Ya know, this, the anime and the 250 could explain why you haven't gotten laid. The chix think you are awesome and put you directly into the "friends with benefits" category.:p

:lol: so hurtful... No kids and no I am not a Star Wars nerd. I have met several hotties who love anime. The 250 is a starter bike and I am moving up next year to the 600. Fixed.

harry potter is ghey...

But if I'm in the mood for a movie, It looks 100X more interesting than say "the proposal" or something...

I liked the proposal. Please don't say im ghey for this Sambusa.

Depends, do you have kids? If not, then yes you are ghey. Were you are a Star Wars freak? Ya know, this, the anime and the 250 could eplain why you haven't gotten laid. The chix think you are ghey and put you directly into the "friends" category.:p

The kids are just my "beard" :D

And yeah.....We went to the midnight showings of Star Wars ;)

:lol: so hurtful... No kids and no I am not a Star Wars nerd. I have met several hotties who love anime. The 250 is a starter bike and I am moving up next year to the 600. Fixed.

I'm just givin you shit. Well about the bike anyway. I love the new 250's. I want one to ride as a "throw away" bike. It would be a blast to take one on the Dragon.

Sam, it is all starting to make sense isn't it!

MrAnderson - you are only allowed to have so many gayisms, and they must be offset by some other awesomeness. If you want to see Harry Potter just go see it and lie to your friends and say you didn't.

Sam, it is all starting to make sense isn't it!

MrAnderson - you are only allowed to have so many gayisms, and they must be offset by some other awesomeness. If you want to see Harry Potter just go see it and lie to your friends and say you didn't.

werd. I mean dont get me wrong. I'm in touch with my inner homo but DAMN!!!