This weeks movie is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Mr Anderson

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.. what? it makes ya relaxed and it IS prescribed for anxiety. It sounds like he gets freaked out and anxious when he gets nervous. he gets nervous around girls. i see no problem lol

The :nono: was for the "on fire" comment.

"Help me Oprah. Help me Tom Cruise"

I am one of those guys that actually values women and respects them. I am too nice and thats why I always get in that friends zone. Sure I have lots of "girl" friends. Maybe I will find one that not looking for a dbag and just nice person.

I value and respect women. There's a difference between being nice and being too nice that it gets on their nerves.

Ok I get it but I am not trying to be too nice. I am just being myself. I like heping others. I can't change how I act for somebody else. Then I would be a fake.

I am one of those guys that actually values women and respects them. I am too nice and thats why I always get in that friends zone. Sure I have lots of "girl" friends. Maybe I will find one that not looking for a dbag and just nice person.

yes you will find one that is looking for a nice guy, the only problem is she is the same girl that wouldn't date you before and has a couple of kids by one of the Dbags she used to date.

Take the Xanax or Valium and have a go at it.

Quick question for Mr.Anderson, "What percentage of girls would do you if you just walked up and asked them?"

yes you will find one that is looking for a nice guy, the only problem is she is the same girl that wouldn't date you before and has a couple of kids by one of the Dbags she used to date.

ain't that the fuckin' truth!!!!

Take the Xanax or Valium and have a go at it.

Quick question for Mr.Anderson, "What percentage of girls would do you if you just walked up and asked them?"

Your question boggles the mind. Explain please.

Didn't we just have one of these threads a couple weeks ago?!?

b111106232958-20080611093727-not_th.jpg

Yes, I'm going to see the movie, but probably not at midnight. A sista needs her beauty sleep.

PS: Nerds = SMEXY. They try harder!

In the meantime, I'm:popcorn: and waiting for the results of the experiment. I'm betting you have a 2 in 10 chance of success on average.

:lol:

well, you could try a drink or 2 also. i think we should take you out to a bar and get ya lil tipsy and point you in the direction of vajayjay and make you go talk to them lol

Your right. Drinking relaxes me and I can talk to women. But on the other hand Im drunk so who knows what happens. I have met lots of women this way. I love drinking and I tend to get happy.

:lol:

well, you could try a drink or 2 also. i think we should take you out to a bar and get ya lil tipsy and point you in the direction of vajayjay and make you go talk to them lol

I think we would have to get Cyrano Debergerac to help him. Maybe our first experiment need to be for observation only.

I think we would have to get Cyrano Debergerac to help him. Maybe our first experiment need to be for observation only.

Ok what is this Cyrano Debergerac? Is this a person or drug? No drugs please.