This weeks movie is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Mr Anderson

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to do that and help me out at the bar? Maybe hide behind the waitress and tell me what to say.

Like Cyrano de Bergerac...?

YANNOW.. we have technology nowadays that can make that easier... someone get this man a bluetooth earpiece.

sure if we can find a fat waitress. I am sure there are some smooth dudes on this site that would be willing to help the cause.

Im all in and we could get Jess to help us out so it does not look like a bunch of dudes hiding behind the waitress.

no, if you're at a bar with a bluetooth in your ear that automatically puts you in the ghey category to a woman lol

Ok bluetooth idea is out. We could always use the shock thing from saving silverman. Fun for both if I miss up you shock me and if I don't get better at talking to women. Fear of being shocked will make me talk.

no, if you're at a bar with a bluetooth in your ear that automatically puts you in the ghey category to a woman lol

But we're talking HP girls here... they MIGHT allow it, if his game is tight enough. Smooth game and slight of hand, she might not even notice his glowing ear. That's where Cyrano comes in. (Does anyone have Criss Angel's number...?)

Disclaimer: I am an HP fan.

But we're talking HP girls here... they MIGHT allow it, if his game is tight enough. Smooth game and slight of hand, she might not even notice his glowing ear. That's where Cyrano comes in. (Does anyone have Criss Angel's number...?)

Disclaimer: I am an HP fan.

I see, I see. Why do we need Criss Angel?

Ok but I am not a coward and I maybe shy. Unless its like some huge muscular chic. I am pretty sure I would not get beat up.

Then seriously, start acting like it. Ever see Wild Hogs? You remind me of Dudley. Again.........with all due respect

Then seriously, start acting like it. Ever see Wild Hogs? You remind me of Dudley. Again.........with all due respect

:lol: I am def not like that dude, but maybe in the eyes of woman I am like that dude.

We should meet up and you show me how to act in front of woman. It will all change and you bring the game.

sambusa will just rear naked choke you the moment you wave your little wand at him.

so i'd suggest asking one of your "many" girl-friends for an honest opinion as to why you have a hard time finding a date. they'll be nice, and you might even get lucky and find one that wanted to get you out of the friendzone. report back.

sambusa will just rear naked choke you the moment you wave your little wand at him.

so i'd suggest asking one of your "many" girl-friends for an honest opinion as to why you have a hard time finding a date. they'll be nice, and you might even get lucky and find one that wanted to get you out of the friendzone. report back.

Why you gotta cock block me?:sheepfucker: