This weeks movie is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Mr Anderson

a) i thought the movie went pretty well with the book, with the exception that they skipped the one good battle scene in the book...

b) Mr A you've been on these forums about the same time i have...600 posts is ridiculous...this proves you have no life...

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a) i thought the movie went pretty well with the book, with the exception that they skipped the one good battle scene in the book...

b) Mr A you've been on these forums about the same time i have...600 posts is ridiculous...this proves you have no life...

:lol: good point. O yeah I can text and write on these forums to the ladies but when it comes to meeting in person...... well thats a different story. I am on this because I get on this at work.

Attention Mods......ATTENTION MODERATORS!!

Can we please request a screen name change for the new kid to "Bambi"

Thank you

no thanks. I got a date this wednesday so Im not that bad at talking to women. Also hanging out with a girl on tuesday.

no thanks. I got a date this wednesday so Im not that bad at talking to women. Also hanging out with a girl on tuesday.

That's not what you've said in your previous 600 posts this past month

You're a helpless virgin who can't strike up a 2 minute conversation with Jess, even though she's spoonfeeding you......Remember?!?

Or is that just your "game/angle" you're playin' on here, tryin' to mack on the ladies? :cool:

You're a helpless virgin who can't strike up a 2 minute conversation with Jess, even though she's spoonfeeding you......Remember?!?

Or is that just your "game/angle" you're playin' on here, tryin' to mack on the ladies? :cool:

If that's his angle, it's pure genius! Women love to rescue LOL

That's not what you've said in your previous 600 posts this past month

:lol:

I was not really trying to hit on Jess. She was just busy at the time and her friend brit was there. I don't like to get in between 2 peoples conversation when I really don't know both of them. Also gixxie was there and at the time I had no idea who these people were until I said hey to brit. I felt like I was not part of the crowd. Sorry if I don't yell for attention when I first meet you.

If that's his angle, it's pure genius! Women love to rescue LOL

Wrong answer.....

Girls want to mother & smother a puppy dog.....Not get jiggy with it

Quick ticket back to his dreaded "Friend Zone"

You're starting college in a few weeks dude. As long as you grow the balls to start talkin' to some ladies and asking them out......The law of averages is on your side!

Remember....... Everything in life is a sale

Getting a girl to notice you, asking a girl on date, goin' in for that first kiss, the first time you're intimate (and many others after you're married ;) ) askin' her to marry you, etc..... It's all about selling her on you

Even people recommending what cologne you should wear is helping you sell yourself

And DAMN!!! Jess even brought a friend for you, even if it was her security blanket, and you STILL couldn't talk to one of them?!?

Edited by Fonzie

Wrong answer.....

Girls want to mother & smother a puppy dog.....Not get jiggy with it

Quick ticket back to his dreaded "Friend Zone"

You're starting college in a few weeks dude. As long as you grow the balls to start talkin' to some ladies and asking them out......The law of averages is on your side!

Remember....... Everything in life is a sale

Getting a girl to notice you, asking a girl on date, goin' in for that first kiss, the first time you're intimate (and many others after you're married ;) ) askin' her to marry you, etc..... It's all about selling her on you

Even people recommending what cologne you should wear is helping you sell yourself

And DAMN!!! Jess even brought a friend for you, even if it was her security blanket, and you STILL couldn't talk to one of them?!?

I talked to them for a lil but and then all the people were like o look its Mr Anderson. lol it was a good time. Jess could tell I was nervous.

i my defense, britt is SUPPPPEEERRRR hotttt. like way hot. like, wow that girl is awesome. so i cant blame mr anderson here. i wasnt even sure how to act! plus i was wasted. and so was britt LOL (so much fun)

Yes, mr anderson needs help talking to the ladies. first step is the arms. quit holding yourself when talkin. arms at sides or being used for clarification in a story. THATS ALL. no crossing then across your chest. or clenching fists. just shows you're nervous. you didn't do too bad for talking, we were just on a partying warpath so we kind of killed that whole talking idea. but yea, body language is totally key dood. thats gonna be your forst step: physical relaxation

i my defense, britt is SUPPPPEEERRRR hotttt. like way hot. like, wow that girl is awesome. so i cant blame mr anderson here. i wasnt even sure how to act! plus i was wasted. and so was britt LOL (so much fun)

Yes, mr anderson needs help talking to the ladies. first step is the arms. quit holding yourself when talkin. arms at sides or being used for clarification in a story. THATS ALL. no crossing then across your chest. or clenching fists. just shows you're nervous. you didn't do too bad for talking, we were just on a partying warpath so we kind of killed that whole talking idea. but yea, body language is totally key dood. thats gonna be your forst step: physical relaxation

Arms need to not be crossed or any fists. OK I will work on it.

R1Crusher and JRMIII were glad they were in the car with you
Maybe the movie was good and I missed it because the boys had me distracted. Why are you leaving out Inya? I would like to report shittys blatant prejudice.

lulz

Just click 'Report this post'. Seems to work for my other threads.

:ttiwwop: of friend Britt! :D

BTW..... Took the kids to see HBP finally. Thought it was good. Last couple have been 2 hours +, so thought this one might seem hurried, as it was a long book too, but I actually thought it felt about right.

Course....... It's been several years since I've read the book now...... So they could have left out a bunch of stuff I should be outraged about ;)

Edited by Fonzie

:ttiwwop: of friend Britt! :D

BTW..... Took the kids to see HBP finally. Thought it was good. Last couple have been 2 hours +, so thought this one might seem hurried, as it was a long book too, but I actually thought it felt about right.

Course....... It's been several years since I've read the book now...... So they could have left out a bunch of stuff I should be outraged about ;)

yes there is plenty to be outraged about. especially the final scene where there SHOULD have been a battle scene. So, supposedly they are going to break the final book into 2 movies. Thats what I hear anyway. So that should be a good thing i think.

As for the pics, apparenty no one got any or were decent enough not to post them anywhere...

As for the pics, apparenty no one got any or were decent enough not to post them anywhere...

Decent?!? Why..... Was there something inappropriate goin' on?!? evilgrin.gif

And yeah...... I've heard 2 movies for the last book too

She's right. People can read body language very easily. Don't feel rude to jump into their conversation either, unless of coarse they're giving you negative feedback...but if not and they're talking back to you with smiles...your foot is in the door.