This weeks movie is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Mr Anderson

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True. But I kinda feel bad about putting Jess on the spot.

I agree. I am joking with what I say on here. I know Jess is busy. I just told her if she has time to see hp to let me know. Waiting is no big deal to me. Im not one of those guys that wants to hurry and go see HP.

Dang we should've pushed you over to Yota's friend. I was not thinking last night.

Of course I would have videotaped the whole thing for posting hehehe

I thought about it but the cockblockers would appear out of nowhere. I tend to attract them when I talk to single ladies.

I thought about it but the cockblockers would appear out of nowhere. I tend to attract them when I talk to single ladies.

Come to the races!! I am definitely going first thing in the morning! Me and a gf are leaving cinci around 8 or 9 to head up there and begin partying lol.

Girlllll that shit was AWFUL. It was nothing but a 3-hour long chick flick. with all kinds of smooching and teenage angst. Barely any special effects, no battle scenes, nothing. That tramp JK Rowling owes me 20bux.

In the words of the great Charles Barkley.. It was TURRIBLE. Just TURRIBLE.

Girlllll that shit was AWFUL. It was nothing but a 3-hour long chick flick. with all kinds of smooching and teenage angst. Barely any special effects, no battle scenes, nothing. That tramp JK Rowling owes me 20bux.

So in other words, it's ghey like I said earlier?

Extremely accurate review. I'm glad I went to see it at the drive-in

yes its worth the drive. She is cool but shy me could not even talk to her for only like 2 minutes.

Shy you doesn't seem to have a problem telling us every freakin' detail of your life on the World Wide Web in 600 posts over the last month