This weeks movie is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Mr Anderson

OMG, I missed this thread. I was scared to click on something Harry Potter related just in case I caught a bad case of "the ghey".

But this thread is full of win!

I just hope Mr.A isn't in tears, we're only picking on you 'cause we care about getting your dick wet. Not me personally, but as a group of guys. Not "a group of guys" wanting to get your dick wet, but... (Whatever I said, I can't ghey it up anymore than it already is, so blow me)

You know what I mean. Don't be the nice guy.... girls hate that. They'll tell you until they're blue in the face that that want a nice guy, but they want a douchebag to turn into a nice guy.

Edited by JRMMiii

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sambusa will just rear naked choke you the moment you wave your little wand at him.

so i'd suggest asking one of your "many" girl-friends for an honest opinion as to why you have a hard time finding a date. they'll be nice, and you might even get lucky and find one that wanted to get you out of the friendzone. report back.

Cool thanks jbot.

OMG, I missed this thread. I was scared to click on something Harry Potter related just in case I caught a bad case of "the ghey".

But this thread is full of win!

I just hope Mr.A isn't in tears, we're only picking on you 'cause we care about getting your dick wet. Not me personally, but as a group of guys. Not "a group of guys" wanting to get your dick wet, but... (Whatever I said, I can't ghey it up anymore than it already is, so blow me)

You know what I mean. Don't be the nice guy.... girls hate that. They'll tell you until they're blue in the face that that want a nice guy, but they want a douchebag to turn into a nice guy.

Nice to see you join in. I know what you mean. Thanks for your advice.

Cool thanks jbot.

no prob bob

and remember, don't take anything in here seriously unless it is honest advice. we almost lost "focusdave" a while back cause we were making fun of him about something stupid.

no prob bob

and remember, don't take anything in here seriously unless it is honest advice. we almost lost "focusdave" a while back cause we were making fun of him about something stupid.

i think we did run him off...

Maybe he took some advice and is now getting laid.:dunno:

:lol: I took jbots advice and was calling some of the "girl" friends that I thought were pretty. I called one but it was the one that canceled the date that I asked you guys for help with. She is still single but she has a kid. I dont know if I would be ready for that.

:lol: I took jbots advice and was calling some of the "girl" friends that I thought were pretty. I called one but it was the one that canceled the date that I asked you guys for help with. She is still single but she has a kid. I dont know if I would be ready for that.

Oh hell no. You do not want that. Nothing against her or her kid, but you are too young to be a daddy to some other dudes kid

Oh hell no. You do not want that. Nothing against her or her kid, but you are too young to be a daddy to some other dudes kid

True, well she does have a hot friend that I have met who is also single. Should I ask this chick if she can set me up with her friend. The only reason I ask cause I don't have this other girls phone number and I would never really see her again. Opinions please.

True, well she does have a hot friend that I have met who is also single. Should I ask this chick if she can set me up with her friend. The only reason I ask cause I don't have this other girls phone number and I would never really see her again. Opinions please.

Again, hell no. Asking her to do that makes you look pathetic. She didn't go out with you for a reason, her friend would prolly be the same way.

So where's the pic?

Again, hell no. Asking her to do that makes you look pathetic. She didn't go out with you for a reason, her friend would prolly be the same way.

So where's the pic?

OOOOOOOOOO nooooooooooooooooooo. The pic im at work. I will show it to everyone tonight. She already said yes to help me get her friend. oooooooooo noooooooooooo

O

I think this is what JRM is referring to. I really can't say it any better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUa2atNxhfg