This weeks movie is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Mr Anderson

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the originall topic! Going to harry potter toniiighggghhhhttt!! Yay!

Can I join you Jess? I have no friends to go see Harry Potter with. What theater and time are you going with. Now a days I go alone to movies but we can change it.

Where no one can hear him scream . . .

:lol: 2 hour drive for Harry Potter is a no go. Now maybe if we go out drinking and I find a place to stay I am up for that. I would prolly crash on the highway going back home.

I beat up 4 kids in applebee's last night for wearing harry potter garb. Thinking about going back for rd#2 tonight
:lol: can I come too? I'll bring some Lord Voldemort shirts for us to wear!!
I like this Idea and we maybe a go for Harry Potter. You don't have to worry Jess, I won't dress up like a mexican Harry Potter.

WhoDey, I think I found some HP nerds to beat up. You know he'll be in a HP t-shirt at the very least & Jess will dress as Hermione

I'm all about HP, I'll be seeing it at some point, but never have I waited in line on opening night for any movie
Hermione?

You just blew your cover. I believe you have just won one free beat down. :lol:

like I said on the first page, I'm a fan, but I'm not a mid-night showing fan-boy. So what if I own all the books :dunno:

WhoDey, I think I found some HP nerds to beat up. You know he'll be in a HP t-shirt at the very least & Jess will dress as Hermione

:lol: I will carry my wand(note Mr A. does not really have a wand and magic can hurt people play say kids) with me at all times.