This weeks movie is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Mr Anderson

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like I said on the first page, I'm a fan, but I'm not a mid-night showing fan-boy. So what if I own all the books :dunno:

Note I did not goto the midnight showing last night since I was getting birdies on Tiger Woods 2010

dude the only thing magic can hurt is your chances with normal women :lol:

I like the movies but I don't actually spell cast like the kids on youtube. I not into fake roleplaying unless its for a good reason.

You know he'll be in a HP t-shirt at the very least & Jess will dress as Hermione

evilgrin.gif Now we're gettin' somewhere

I've always favored "Escaped Convict & the Warden's Wife", but this seems more subject related ;)

... Even though i wasnt on my bike it was still nice to ride again

Soooo......Anyone we know? Anderson?!? ;)

Is this why neither of you got to see the movie last night? :popcorn:

Edited by Fonzie

Still have not seen Harry Potter. I think I will go today. Is it any good? Has anyone from here seen it?
Yea last night totally didn't happen the way i thought it would. I still havent seen the movie yet :(

Anderson, SRSLY bro you need to ask Jess to go see it with you. NSA of course. Be prepared to foot the bill. And get some good cologne like Armani or VS Very Sexy for Him.;)

The worse thing that could happen is her saying "No thanks" to meating up with ya.