Okay this is for all The OR people.

Mr Anderson

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nooooo......i'm talking aboot the one from Friday night.

That is the one from Friday night. Were going to do stuff on Wednesday. I might take pics but it feels strange taking pics. How about if it works out we will go to bike night. She is not a man or any type of animal. She is not a man dressed as a woman either.

That is the one from Friday night. Were going to do stuff on Wednesday. I might take pics but it feels strange taking pics. How about if it works out we will go to bike night. She is not a man or any type of animal. She is not a man dressed as a woman either.

but i can't make it to bike night :(

just be like "wow you look great tonight! mind if i take a picture?"

but i can't make it to bike night :(

just be like "wow you look great tonight! mind if i take a picture?"

Maybe but if she finds out that I am taking pictures for you guys then I would look like a tool. I like her a lot and so Im not going to take pics but I will take them for my phone and then show them to you.

Maybe but if she finds out that I am taking pictures for you guys then I would look like a tool. I like her a lot and so Im not going to take pics but I will take them for my phone and then show them to you.

i'm confused...i thought Keanu Reeves IS a tool?

i'm confused...i thought Keanu Reeves IS a tool?

What you saw right through me. I might take pics but it would be better if I just took her up to bike night next week if it goes well. Who knows I asked her about qsl bike night and she thought it would be fun.

What you saw right through me. I might take pics but it would be better if I just took her up to bike night next week if it goes well. Who knows I asked her about qsl bike night and she thought it would be fun.

aaaah well good luck and if you do plan on goin give me a heads up

i'll def swing by to check the "girl" out

oh and look at bikes of course

polaris qsl right?