Okay this is for all The OR people.

Mr Anderson

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we use the shittygsxr scale of 1 to mayonaise

Just to clarify the 1 to mayonnaise scale was to rate the personality of a certain members boyfriend. So a four would mean that he had the personality of a brick.

If we want to use a modified scale to judge the looks of a female, it would relate to your overall desire to leave a mayo like substance on her cheek and or eye

Just to clarify the 1 to mayonnaise scale was to rate the personality of a certain members boyfriend. So a four would mean that he had the personality of a brick.

If we want to use a modified scale to judge the looks of a female, it would relate to your overall desire to leave a mayo like substance on her cheek and or eye

Wow...just wow

man those are some angry words. if i wanted revenge i'd drink a lot of water til my piss was clear and when she's not looking, pee in her ice cube tray and throw it back in the freezer :eek:. but that's just me.

It took over a year..... But I think someone has actually rivaled Duane's oil drain plug removal/candle wax shenanigans

And yeah beeeyotches..... I said SHENANIGANS!! :cool: