A game called TAG!

buildit

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I even took the time to find a new tag on my way home...

img0240s.jpg

This covered bridge goes over a 10 mile long stream, and is about 30 miles south-southeast from the previous tag. Shouldn't be too hard with that info.

And if you come or leave on the road to the south of the tag, be careful because there is some gravel in the road. Must have washed across the road from all the rain.

Edited by enenen

And I even took the time to find a new tag on my way home...

img0240s.jpg

This covered bridge goes over a 10 mile long stream, and is about 30 miles south-southeast from the previous tag. Shouldn't be too hard with that info.

And if you come or leave on the road to the south of the tag, be careful because there is some gravel in the road. Must have washed across the road from all the rain.

Have any more info? It's easier if you say where the last tag actually was each time

they need to have multiple games for the different areas of Ohio lol. I just don't have the time to ride all the way up near akron from cbus.

Yeah, I found this one too, but haven't had time to ride that far to get it.

Have any more info? It's easier if you say where the last tag actually was each time

The last tag was just south of Cleveland. Now if you draw a line from there to where enenen lives (since he said he got it on his way home), you'll go right across it. Use that info plus the fact that it's a covered bridge, and Google should help you figure out the details.

Yeah, I guess that might help haha. It was in Gates Mills, near the intersection of Chagrin River Rd. and Old Mill Rd.

Plus, like snodgrass said, there aren't many covered bridges around here.

• 2 weeks later...

ok it's not the exact same spot because i didn't feel like parking in some random persons lawn, but it's the same street looking over the same area.

i've circled areas in both pics that match up to help you see it's the same spot

tag1-2.pngtagA-2.png

i'll get the next spot posted tomorrow

Edited by eastwest06

it is a pretty nice view, i had no idea it existed until this picture, the only reason i knew how to find it was because i recognized morrill and lincoln tower in the background and knew it had to be west of kenny and somewhere around lane.