A game called TAG!

buildit

First I'll admit that I'm stealing the idea from another site.:rolleyes: Here's how you play.:rulez:

1. A photo of your bike at a location is posted in this thread.

2. Clues in the photo or written in the post are used by others to identify the location. Tools like Google, mapquest or others can also be used to find the site.

3. First person to reach the location, get a photo of their bike at the site and post it gets to choose the next location that is to be found. Laptops and camera phones are allowed to be used!:eek: But real men get the tag and post from home. :cool:

Rules:

1. the location must be accessable night and day, and not a site that would require the law to be broken to get the photo.

2. the location must be on a paved road so that all types of bikes can reach it.

3. The person posting the next tag location my use a "file photo" so that the game moves along faster. New tags MUST be posted within three days of the tag being obtained or the origional tag becomes active to the next person to post!

4. A file photo may not be used to get a Tag a location, the photo must be current and both the bike and object/location must be clearly visable.

5. Tags can be done day or night and if someone posts the location before you, you've been Bruced! :read:

Bruced.jpg

6. ALL locations must be in the state of OHIO!!!

7. If a group rides to the location to get the tag it is not required that they all be in the new location photo, but the member who post the tag MUST have their bike in the new location photo.

8. You can trailer your bike to a location but people will call you a pussy! :p

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a fun and adictive game that gets you to ride to new areas you might not otherwise ride to. So post good spots and hopefully others will post interesting areas too. So in an attempt to infect this site with this contagious game here is the first location!:D

Nelsonville.jpg

If you travel South on 33 far enough you'll find this tag.;)

Edited by buildit

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know where that pic is taken but i'll keep it a secret unless i feel like riding later.

That's the idea, gotta know where it is first. Second is to go get that photo. ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMNIT!! ScrappyM and I just heard about this like two weeks ago and were planning on starting it with a sweet location. DAMN YOU for beating us to the punch! In all seriousness though, I'm excited to see this get going on the site. I think it'll be really fun!

First I'll admit that I'm stealing the idea from another site.:rolleyes: Here's how you play.:rulez:

1. A photo of your bike at a location is posted in this thread.

2. Clues in the photo or written in the post are used by others to identify the location. Tools like Google, mapquest or others can also be used to find the site.

3. First person to reach the location, get a photo of their bike at the site and post it gets to choose the next location that is to be found. Laptops and camera phones are allowed to be used!:eek: But real men get the tag and post from home. :cool:

Rules:

1. the location must be accessable night and day, and not a site that would require the law to be broken to get the photo.

2. the location must be on a paved road so that all types of bikes can reach it.

3. The person posting the next tag location my use a "file photo" so that the game moves along faster. New tags MUST be posted within three days of the tag being obtained or the origional tag becomes active to the next person to post!

4. A file photo may not be used to get a Tag a location, the photo must be current and both the bike and object/location must be clearly visable.

5. Tags can be done day or night and if someone posts the location before you, you've been Bruced! :read:

Bruced.jpg

6. ALL locations must be in the state of OHIO!!!

7. If a group rides to the location to get the tag it is not required that they all be in the new location photo, but the member who post the tag MUST have their bike in the new location photo.

8. You can trailer your bike to a location but people will call you a pussy! :p

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a fun and adictive game that gets you to ride to new areas you might not otherwise ride to. So post good spots and hopefully others will post interesting areas too. So in an attempt to infect this site with this contagious game here is the first location!:D

Nelsonville.jpg

If you travel South on 33 far enough you'll find this tag.;)

I like the way the adventure rider site does it: they leave a little toy or something nearby that you must collect and take a pic with. You also know if someone has beaten you to the spot.

I'm not too in the know about that game, and I was unaware about the toy thing. That's Cool and the gang... :cool:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMNIT!! ScrappyM and I just heard about this like two weeks ago and were planning on starting it with a sweet location. DAMN YOU for beating us to the punch! In all seriousness though, I'm excited to see this get going on the site. I think it'll be really fun!

Hell I was just there yesterday, wish I'd seen this thread earlier. You want boots, they got'em.

Why not just link them to the ADV thread and encourage people to play there, instead of diluting the game across multiple sites?

Easy to kick ass when you're the only one playing. :rolleyes:

You're just mad because I used the photo of you being bruced! :p Besides this way if one game of tag gets slow hopefull the other site will be rockin':D

But as it is seems like no one is really into the game here.:rolleyes:

You're just mad because I used the photo of you being bruced! :p Besides this way if one game of tag gets slow hopefull the other site will be rockin':D

But as it is seems like no one is really into the game here.:rolleyes:

Seems like no one is really into the game there, either. At least now.

That picture is fucking stupid anyway; but it's stupidity is exaggerated by the fact that both you and I are new here and no one knows us or your sense of humor or your shitty photoshop skills (well, those they do know now), or the story behind that picture.

And my thumb is not that big, I mean seriously, I'm not a freak. Or anything.

but it's stupidity is exaggerated by the fact that both you and I are new here and no one knows us or your sense of humor .

On that note there I do object, I just rip right out the gate being a arrogant bastard., but that is all I know.

:D

That picture is fucking stupid anyway; but it's stupidity is exaggerated by the fact that both you and I are new here and no one knows us or your sense of humor or your shitty photoshop skills (well, those they do know now), or the story behind that picture.

And my thumb is not that big, I mean seriously, I'm not a freak. Or anything.

:D