7-16-09 sheff q&l

knicks360

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel you..

so i take it you know a few guys on here that might show up ??

if not im the loser with the yellow icon leather cant miss it.. :eek:

and kill the "imagination" nah!

Besides I'm trying to make friends, not scare away!

Well the stunters leave at 8..so if you get there around that time and don't see me/us, just wait a while...depending if I ride along to see the show.

I hoping it's a good turn out since the weather is good..but I haven't been there in a long while so I don't know what it's been like lately.

I suggest wearing a red hooded cape just so we know for sure.
I feel you..

so i take it you know a few guys on here that might show up ??

if not im the loser with the yellow icon leather cant miss it.. :eek:

Well the stunters leave at 8..so if you get there around that time and don't see me/us, just wait a while...depending if I ride along to see the show.

I hoping it's a good turn out since the weather is good..but I haven't been there in a long while so I don't know what it's been like lately.

Lol..you know..don't put it past me...I just might. I don't really "know" anyone. Heard of a few...what's wrong w/ yellow?

Inya-I haven't been to sheffield in a while either. Just valley view and I'm sooo sick of that one! Well, kinda boring regardless if your not riding anyway. Oooh yay, stunters. Well if anything I'll maybe meet some cool cats so all in all it's worth a trip out! See ya there!

p.s. the longer I stay, the longer I hit the "sauce" out of boredom. lol. :popcorn:

I'll be there after I go to Kennedys for free food. I've been practicing my stunting, I've got mad skills now and I want to show them off to the stunters so I'll be there by 8:00. The baby loves the stunting life.

WOAH! Free food? HOly shit where's this at? You don't tell a wolf there's free food somewhere and her not show up..U'm that's like a cardinal sin! I swear I was a man in a past life!

Lol..you know..don't put it past me...I just might. I don't really "know" anyone. Heard of a few...what's wrong w/ yellow?

Inya-I haven't been to sheffield in a while either. Just valley view and I'm sooo sick of that one! Well, kinda boring regardless if your not riding anyway. Oooh yay, stunters. Well if anything I'll maybe meet some cool cats so all in all it's worth a trip out! See ya there!

p.s. the longer I stay, the longer I hit the "sauce" out of boredom. lol. :popcorn:

Sheffield isn't as big as VV....but VV can be so busy that it's a PITA.

The sport bikes are in the back. You can't see them from the front..you need to go around the building. Don't worry about not knowing anyone. Just look for me, I'm 5'3" with blond hair ...I'm from Sweeden.