7-16-09 sheff q&l

knicks360

Well nice little turn out tonight got some free food thanks Kenndy's bike shop nice folks and some really hot chicks that work there !!!! sorry for leaving you Inya we looked for you but the stunt boys couldnt wait any longer...but we did look high and low but still couldnt find you or Red-hood hmmmmmm you were getting a redbull you say ??? :cool:

AND for all that did come REDRIDINGHOOD has a great set of titts 7157b709.gif

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well nice little turn out tonight got some free food thanks Kenndy's bike shop nice folks and some really hot chicks that work there !!!! sorry for leaving you Inya we looked for you but the stunt boys couldnt wait any longer...but we did look high and low but still couldnt find you or Red-hood hmmmmmm you were getting a redbull you say ??? :cool:

pleasedie.jpg

BWAHAHAHA!!!

I wasn't going to just lay it out like that but you called it like you saw it!

LOL!!

I must apologize Red is real, I wouldn't have been so inappropriate if I didn't think she was a dude.

Ninjas there were ninjas everywhere.

Never seen a place so damn yerrow!!

:banana: Thanks for that. Yes even the boobie comment! You guys are goofy...but that's how I roll too, so yeah!

Did you get in trouble with the gay chauffeur? I dunno if I embarrassed him by calling him out. I guess I should feel bad about it?

Nah you know I say that cause I'm tryin to help him out. Notice he didn't deny it! Plus I always say he's "gay" just because, when most ppl see me w him they automatically ASSUME I'm "with" him. I need to get that I'm NOT with stupid t-shirt! lol.