Fml

Likwid

I am glad that I don't have to deal with this stuff. I don't see how anyone could deal with people like that on a daily basis. I come to work, drink my coffee, deal with a few farmers here and there, and some concerned citizens, plow snow in the winter. I work for a local gov entity, and run my own lawncare service.

Arrogant Need for Attention

I usually ask them "What do you want?" when interrupted like that. And I'm dead serious and smile when I ask it. It's a bit of an insult, but they usually won't get it. Everyone else will. Translated, it is saying "stfu and let me continue." I know that's bad with a higher type boss, but I do it anyway. Have to talk fast, be nice, and make them respect you while respecting them. Dangerous game. Good luck, been there, done that.

hrm, that sucks... I'd say call her out by asking her for constructive feedback. Maybe you could mention that insults aren't productive for business.

I had this guy at work give me shit and tell me that I didn't know what a schedule was because I mentioned something that he missed in a project. He had previously tossed out random insults before this, but this time I had enough and fired back that I knew what a schedule was better than he did and that I got all of my projects done correctly and on schedule while attending school. I went on to explain to him that if I didn't know how to keep a schedule then there is no way I'd still have a job and he needed to back off. Haven't had a problem since! Anyway, the point was, sometimes people are just looking for someone to stand up to them...