Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Cdubyah

I haven't even bothered going online. Free time is something I have little of, and I would punch the TV if folks started glitching.

And...oh yeah...my 360 has got RRoD on the brain. BTW the towel trick....works...temporarily. I'm getting an x clamp to fix the problem permanently. I refuse to buy another Xbox.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't even bothered going online. Free time is something I have little of, and I would punch the TV if folks started glitching.

And...oh yeah...my 360 has got RRoD on the brain. BTW the towel trick....works...temporarily. I'm getting an x clamp to fix the problem permanently. I refuse to buy another Xbox.

playstation

so i played a game last night with a few friends and the dudes game tag was something crazy! he was a level 10 prestige, and the gamer tag didnt show up on our recent friends list... maybe chachi can remember exactly how it went but it was something like.

$#*!

the gamer tag would have to be someone with microsoft to be able to get the symbols but to get the colors u would have to be someone with infanty ward for it to be able to show during the map selection screen. right????? anyone seen this?

I don't remember the symbols but I remember that it was like green green red then blue

It was weird, we assumed it was either some sort of crazy hacking or a microsoft person

or someone who gave Bill Gates a blow job

Im almost positive its a clan tag hack. Ive done a few but forget the codes... this was on a PS3... but some of the hacks change colors, some make your name scroll. And when you type it in the clan tag area, that doesnt mean it will show up like a normal clan tag, hence the hack. It will just make your name do cool things :)

We should try to organize an OR.net MW2 game night. We could get a bunch of people and just do ground war for a little while. Would anyone be interested? If so, we could start a poll for the date and time, and get the details worked out. I think it would be a lot of fun.

We should try to organize an OR.net MW2 game night. We could get a bunch of people and just do ground war for a little while. Would anyone be interested? If so, we could start a poll for the date and time, and get the details worked out. I think it would be a lot of fun.

You said poll. :D

I'm always on and would be up for a good ol' ground war, its just if you can drag my ass into the game without losing me.. cdub and parks know the troubles i got.

i would be in for that shit

we should also have a private match...you know...i would LOVE to blow some of you guys' heads off