Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Cdubyah

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a 31 kill streak, and finally thought I was going to get to drop a nuke...:D

That would have been if I would have equipped the damn thing!! :mad::mad:

Ubber pissed at myself.

Oh that would suck. A 31 streak though is kick ass. I haven't done anything bigger than 16 yet.

Inya... i joined a match you was in and realized your voice was not that high pitched. lol

i had a teammate kill me last night to take my sniper spot... really, he also wondered why i chased him down the rest of the game. idiots. i even stuck a semtex to him and said, "Hey, your blinking."

I should so remember these tools names but i forget to write them down.

i'll probably be on tonight, I needed a break the past couple nights... so it was rockband and 1v100. haha

i get on and see people on and think... "Sweet, people to play with!", then i see you playing 1 vs 100.. wtf... lol

ill be on tonight if you guys want to run some deathmatch

hardcore?

i get on and see people on and think... "Sweet, people to play with!", then i see you playing 1 vs 100.. wtf... lol

Trigger finger gets a break, while the brain gets its workout. :lol:

plus if i ever get into the mob then I could win some microsoft points. my friend i usually play that with has gotten in a couple times.

i hear a private match smack down in the works... and Jezuz ain't no joke. but i can hang on my good days. lol

Trigger finger gets a break, while the brain gets its workout. :lol:

plus if i ever get into the mob then I could win some microsoft points. my friend i usually play that with has gotten in a couple times.

i didn't know you win shit. i may have to try this.

• 2 weeks later...
i played a bunch last night. im getting better! i went from a level 9 to 20 in a few hours. now i finally got some equipment to work with!

Yeah you can hit some decent streaks especially if you pay attention to the challenges and change up weapons based on the maps. Also playing things like Domination (or Ground War) can yield more XP I've found. I'm only 45 though so I've got a bit to go to 70.