Anyone play Disc golf?

mrbret

i didnt even know we had any courses around here...

We have quite a few.

Here is a list from the PDGA of courses in/near Columbus

http://www.pdga.com/course/courses_by_state.php?admin=&SearchZip=&SearchCity=columbus&SearchState=Ohio&SearchCountry=UNITED+STATES&Search=Search

• 1 year later...

No thanks, I'm straight.:supergay:

But there is a course right down the street here on Riverside.... You can ask my brother about the rest, he swings the same way you do. :) My best friend called to see if I wanted to go with him the other day and he even waited until I stopped mocking him to hang up on me!!

Really though, it has caught on here quite a bit. I don't care for it, but I do know that there are LOTS of places to play if you want to run the gambit. I see them out all the time when I go riding down Riverside and it looks like a nice place to enjoy the weather on a sunny day.

I love bee golf but it's been awhile since I played. I was just riding pass the one off riverside last night thinking about how I want to get out and play again. I used to play almost every other day a few years back but now I have a job and not a ton of free time.

Mr Bret Im a huge fan of the ol disc golf. Hoover and blendon are both 5 min from my house. Im down 2 play as long as im not at work.

Good stuff.

I only seem to think about it when I am already at work or when it's raining.

Mornings/early afternoon are best for me if thats any use.

what is this mumbo jumbo game u speak of?

Disc Golf / Frizbee Golf.

Pretty straight forward really, a lot like stick & ball golf but with frizbee's.

Throw the disc's into a cage not a ball into a hole but the course is set up like a golf course, although sand traps are pretty much pointless

I can throw a frisbee for a long distance. I'd probably be pretty good at it then.

A peev of mine is seeing someone hole a frisbee like a discus to throw it. I hold it in my fingers and snap my wrist from my side and wing that summabitch. :cool:

I miss throwing frisbee. I use to do it with a buddy that got let go from my work on lunch and breaks.