Lizard Racing, I have found your mascot!

cbrjess0815

Trying to hang out in my shower! I go to enjoy some nice personal time in the shower and this lil guy freakin out in my bath tub! He's way tooo damn cute to do anything but catch him and hope i can keep him lol. I'll find out from the pet store tomoro(ps if anyone knows of a reptile/anphibian<i know i am totally spelling this wrong but cant help it> expert in cinci please let me know) I LOVE his colors and he is just too cute!

0720092152a.jpg

yea but he managed to get into a bathtuub that is over 2 times older than i am. which means pipes that are probably 50-60 years old on the second floor of a house from the 1800's. he was on a mission. if i just let him outside the neighors cat is gonna kill him. that bitch is ruthless lol

yes he ws in mybathtub when i went to shower tonight im a little confused. i didnt think these creatures COULD survive in cincinnati

They can't. If you release him, he'll die before winter (probably sooner thanks to dogs/cats/etc). That little guy was someone's pet.

If you really want to keep it, just get a small enclosure and some crickets and you're good to go... Can't promise you that it will live very long in your care but they get a pretty good size in the wild, and trust me it won't die this winter if you do let him go. :slap: (casper)

Jess. I read about some reptiles called Lazarus lizards. I think it was in "uncle Johns Bathroom reader". Lol. But anyways Cincinnati has quite a population of lizards. Also called wall lizards or House Geckos.

Just do a google search. Also looks like UC has done a study or two on these lil' guys.

Apparently they were called Lazarus Lizards because the Lazarus family (Department store) brought some back from Italy to eat bugs around their pool. This was early last century and have adapted well they say. In Italy they are called Ruins Lizards or something. Check it out and let me know.

If you really want to keep it, just get a small enclosure and some crickets and you're good to go... Can't promise you that it will live very long in your care but they get a pretty good size in the wild, and trust me it won't die this winter if you do let him go. :slap: (casper)

You sure about that? I thought they needed 65 degree or higher temps. In the western states (Idaho, California, Utah, Nevada, etc) they are inactive in the winter months.