Lizard Racing, I have found your mascot!

cbrjess0815

adam, now that he his is caught he didnt interrupt anything but your personal mental image. and nochknstrps, thanks. i will figure it out tomoro.. thanks for the guidance. i like the lil guy. my cats can already smell him so i gotta help him out... i love his tail tho. the orange to badass bright purple is sweet!!

yes he ws in mybathtub when i went to shower tonight im a little confused. i didnt think these creatures COULD survive in cincinnati

I see hundreds of them every time I make a run to the Nati. They swarm to the RR tracks for some reason. And yes, there are a shit load of them around Norwood Thats where I see most of them. They are all over in Sharonville also

When I lived in Hyde Park we found a couple of those in our backyard...they are cool little lizards but like said earlier when you find one you are bound to find a million others and they found their way into our garage, I was not pleased with this