CBR vs. GSXR??

OhioMarine

Yep, buy the Honda......GSXR riders aren't neccessarily gey.... they just sound that way when they say "Gixer"

Besides, everytime I hear about someone doing something stupid on a bike.... its always on a GSXR...... :D

Hey, are you allowed to wear gear on one of those or is it mandatory shorts, tank top and flip flops?... LOL

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, buy the Honda......GSXR riders aren't neccessarily gey.... they just sound that way when they say "Gixer"

Besides, everytime I hear about someone doing something stupid on a bike.... its always on a GSXR...... :D

Hey, are you allowed to wear gear on one of those or is it mandatory shorts, tank top and flip flops?... LOL

You mean something stupid like putting it in the river the runs by the Hellbender?:lol:

photo.jpg

Did you decide on what bike your going to get?

Well.. it was looking like the CBR was going to be the one. But it turns out that the guy sold it locally and took it off ebay without letting any of the bidders know.. So me and my indecisive self have started searching again. Im starting to get back on my very first search for an older Honda. (F2) but someone back home told me just today that he found an 01 GSXR 750 for 3k. So for me, i think its just gunna be the one that is the right deal..

You mean something stupid like putting it in the river the runs by the Hellbender?:lol:

photo.jpg

I always knew something smelled "fishy" about GSXR riders! :lol: Turns out it was just the bikes! Apparently they make good fish bait! LMAO :lol: