Random acts of idiocy

dustinsn3485

So I did something like a 1500 mile trip this past weekend and I thought I'd recap all the stupids I saw....

Before I even got through Dayton I had seen a middle aged woman on an older cruiser in a tank-top, jeans, and flip flops. A helmet at least...

In Cincy, as I was crossing the bridge at 5P after sitting through that hell, I see a man on some rat bike with high handlebars in his scrubs, a nurse perhaps, wearing slip ons. No helmet. All noise no power.

I ran a pretty good clip through KY so I didn't see much. Got to Lake Cumberland and then left Sat morning for TN, en route to Nashville. The squidliness increased 10 fold so I won't bother documenting everything I saw. Most notable was the older man on a Goldwing with his adult golden retriever riding bitch (ironic).

So back to the lake Sat night. On Sunday of to Knoxville/Deals Gap. Saw everything from men/women in full leathers to most notably the woman in shorts a tanktop and no helmet about to run the Dragon, brilliant....

It's sad, but amazing how slow Harleys, and other cruisers I guess, have to go through the gap...And also arrogance they have about other cars/bikes that are going faster than them and they won't pull over to let faster vehicles around.

Finally on my return trip from the Lake on Monday I have to comment about the two asshole Harley riders that catch up to me while I'm running 85 in NKY then fall back as we get into a bit of traffic then go flying by me a few miles later at 90+ then pull in front of me in the fast lane and slow down to 68. Then get pissed at me because I'm tailing them. So I attempt to go around them and I get the finger like it was my fault...I had almost stopped being so critical of Harley riders, but those two assholes have ruined that thinking. I felt like brake checking them and letting them eat some Stratus ass.

*I won't even get into the cell phone, child bearing talking, fast food eating, ugly, fat, lazy, stupid idiots on 4 wheels that can't drive*

Did you need a reason to think most harley riders are assholes?

I wanted one. I don't like profiling based on opinion of others...Now I'm factually declaring them assholes, I found my fair share.

The car thing wasn't to bad, I was with the g/f and showing her the area for the first time...Anyway there were too many smokey's to have any fun...I'm glad I was in the car, I woulda got a ticket otherwise. Almost did anyway, without the radar detector I would have.