Sockets 1" and down

Likwid

My buddy just bought a rolling toolbox and the guy who sold it said to keep the tools in it...Well for some idiotic reason the guys had 10+ of each socket... he's gonna take 2 of each, give me 1 of each and pitch the rest...

So if you want one you have to let me know ASAP. I don't know the quality, brand or anything else, I just know they are free, and go all the way from 1" down to tiny...

let me know asap, I doubt he's going to throw anything away tonight but you never know :)

You or your buddy should put the extras together and put them on craigslist and swap for soemthing else? Just an idea?

Not worth the trouble lol, even for $10 :) Hence why I'm seeing any interest to even give them away

Not worth the trouble lol, even for $10 :) Hence why I'm seeing any interest to even give them away

I can see that. I have at least 10 of every size in 1/4" mostly sae. I took one of my old 6 drawer top boxes and put on a shelf for my kids. They now get all of my old tools and it keeps them occupied while I am wrenching and outta my boxes. I am a tool whore. (wow that doesnt sound good?) I can't get rid of anything.

I can see that. I have at least 10 of every size in 1/4" mostly sae. I took one of my old 6 drawer top boxes and put on a shelf for my kids. They now get all of my old tools and it keeps them occupied while I am wrenching and outta my boxes. I am a tool whore. (wow that doesnt sound good?) I can't get rid of anything.

LOL, tool whore.

You also answered my question of "What jackass has 10 sockets in one size!" lol sorry

LOL, tool whore.

You also answered my question of "What jackass has 10 sockets in one size!" lol sorry

Your fine. I used to frequent garbage sales and would buy up any boxes that had tools and would get alot of undesireable sockets and wrenches with it. When I worked on boats I made sure to use those tools and not the good ones. In the wise words of a coworker from a marina.."I will buy snap-on when they design tools that float!"

10 is a bit over kill, but I bet I have at least 4 of each. in fact I know i have at least 4 of each, min 2 sets at home, min 2 sets at work, and I've usually got an extra 'junk' set stashed in the lower drawers for unfortunate events of one breaking or becoming lost in the middle of a job. So I'd say I've got at least 6 sets between the two, sockets and wrenches.

10 is a bit over kill, but I bet I have at least 4 of each. in fact I know i have at least 4 of each, min 2 sets at home, min 2 sets at work, and I've usually got an extra 'junk' set stashed in the lower drawers for unfortunate events of one breaking or becoming lost in the middle of a job. So I'd say I've got at least 6 sets between the two, sockets and wrenches.

But this is the INTERNET so I multiplied times .75?

LOL I may have not done an accurate count of each size but lets say I have many multiples. HAHAH

ok thats to far for some sockets. thanks tho

No problem, I refuse to let perfectly good stuff get thrown out, so I may end up with a bunch... in which case I'm happy to hold onto them until people come nearby.

kk, I just sent my buddy a text that I'll just take everything he was going to throw away. Enough people are interested I'm fine sacrificing some space in my workshop for you folks.

I'll let you know quantities and sizes asap