For you single ladies out there...216 White Boy

InyaAzz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Riley: You do realize that light-skinned ho was a ho, right Granddad?

Granddad: Don't cuss, boy, now watch your mouth.

Riley: I didn't cuss; I said "ho."

Granddad: Riley, don't think because I'm driving I can't come back there.

Riley: I don't see what the big deal is. Just sayin' ho. (Granddad reaches behind back seat of car and proceeds to repeatedly strike Riley.)

Granddad: (while striking Riley) You need to watch your filthy mouth!

Huey: Granddad stop! (grabs the wheel) Granddad, Riley! Stop! Or we are going to die! (Granddad takes the wheel again and barely misses getting hit by an 18-wheeler)

Granddad: Now, I bet you won't say it again.

Riley: (after a pause and rubbing his cheek) Ho. (Granddad again strikes Riley, his car swerving all over the road.)

Granddad: I got your ho right here!

Huey: Watch the road! Watch the road, Granddad!

Huey: Granddad, that woman has got to go.

Granddad: Miss Cristal is my beautiful baby boo, and you will show her some respect.

Huey: Granddad, we don't know anything about Ms. Cristal. I mean, we know she spends all your money, we know she eats more than a black hole...

Riley: WE KNOW SHE CHEAT AT PLAYSTATION!

Huey: But where does she live? What does she do for a living?

Granddad: She's in sales. Riley: Pff... Ho sales...

Granddad: What?!

Great episode... :D

I've only seen season 1 episodes. I know they were picked up for a second season. What a great show, clever writing, great art direction, awesome voice talent.

The episode where they slammed BET was one of the best. They didn't play it in the US...only in Canada. BET/Sony forced them to not air it. You can find it online..and I believe it was included in the DVD set.

Great stuff. There's also a lot of behind the scenes digs at a former co-creator of the Boondocks, who went to work at BET in that episode.

The episode where they slammed BET was one of the best. They didn't play it in the US...only in Canada. BET/Sony forced them to not air it. You can find it online..and I believe it was included in the DVD set.

Great stuff. There's also a lot of behind the scenes digs at a former co-creator of the Boondocks, who went to work at BET in that episode.

I saw that episode on cartoon network they must of kept them from rerunning it.

They have slammed BET on several episodes now that I think about it.

Great episode... :D

Riley: Granddad don't trick on that ho! "You takin' that ho to Red Lobster?!!? Not the cheddar biscuits!!!"

Thanks JRMiii, C.O.2, and Speazy!!! Now I'm going to have to skip work tomorrow and throw a Boondocks Viewing Party!

I saw that episode on cartoon network they must of kept them from rerunning it.

They have slammed BET on several episodes now that I think about it.

Yeah, if you've ever read the comic stips, you'll see that BET and Bob Johnson (to some extent) are no strangers to Aaron McGruder's Isht List

Riley: Granddad don't trick on that ho! "You takin' that ho to Red Lobster?!!? Not the cheddar biscuits!!!"

Thanks JRMiii, C.O.2, and Speazy!!! Now I'm going to have to skip work tomorrow and throw a Boondocks Viewing Party!

get an iphone and you can have a boondocks party anywhere!

You saw the Hunger Strike episode on Cartoon Network? How long ago?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hunger_Strike

I was think of the episode where Huey was going to watch black television for 30 days straight and monitor his health (kinda like supersize me)

Or the MLK episode

Or "The Trial of Robert Kelly"

My favorites were either the ones with Stinkmeaner and having 'n***a moments' or the one where his buddy in the air force died and Granddad was asked to do the eulogy and got left DEEZ NUTS in the will.

LMAO at that episode.

HAHAHA! LMAO at "Moe Bitches" That was the voice of Mike Epps... Much funnier scripted than in standup. LOL

I was think of the episode where Huey was going to watch black television for 30 days straight and monitor his health (kinda like supersize me)

Or the MLK episode

Or "The Trial of Robert Kelly"

Ohhhs nooooesss....

The Hunger Strike is great.. the first 2 minutes had me dying...they are in the BET board room and...well..you can find it online.

BET shut that shit down promptly. I guess the truth hurts.

That episode came straight from my heart to Aaron McGruder's screenplay. There's not much i this world I despise more than BET.

The only thing I hate more than BET, is the program director of said network.

FUCK BET.

There I said it.