Ohio Riders Meet N' Greet. AUGUST 9th 2009. Pig Iron BBQ in Columbus.

jagr

Will you be Attending?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be Attending?

• Yes, I will be attending.
    • No, I will not be attending.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all the peeps behind the scenes & anybody & everybody that helped in anyway!!!!!!!! Ya'll ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! Ashley congrats on da tires & lojack!!!!!!!! You deserve em mate!!!!!!!

And for that 14, you'll need them. :)

I had a blast as always. Nice to finally meet Isaac's Papa, and put some faces to names that I've missed.

Twizted, thanks for playing some decent tunes and not blowing our eardrums out like the last guy. ;)

Many kudos to everyone who put this together and to everyone who came out. That was a blast. And I got to test out the luggage on the 10. Woot. The news thing was kick ass. Many thanks to Leslie's Wings for getting that hooked up. We raised $500 today!!!!

Great time, great food, great day to ride and a free t-shirt....it doesn't get much better than that. Thanks to all of the organizers, sponsors and Pig Iron staff.

Edited by cmh_sprint

Great time, great food, great day to ride and a free t-shirt....it doesn't get mu h better than that. Thanks to all of the organizers, sponsors and Pig Iron staff.

Matt, glad you made it home safely. I hope the rested kiddos weren't too hard on ya! Thanks for the group ride back to the 'Ville! Had fun!