Ohio Riders Meet N' Greet. AUGUST 9th 2009. Pig Iron BBQ in Columbus.

jagr

Will you be Attending?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be Attending?

• Yes, I will be attending.
    • No, I will not be attending.

[

Anyway.. I got home, sat on my park bench by the back door and fell asleep in my leathers, helmet and gloves. Lulz... I woke up and took a cold shower and ate a popcicle. I'm better now.

Sorry to here it took so long. Thanks for meeting up with me. Hope to ride with you again.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I think it's caught in one of the pictures!

I just don't function well in that kind of heat!

Yeah you and I had our pictures taken back to back. We both look kind of zonked from the heat.

I guess we didn't officially meet but we do know each other exists! Nice to sort of meet ya Schmuck!!

Had a good time meeting new people and seeing those that i already knew. Made it back home in about 2 hours and was incredibly happy to get here. Hopefully I can make it down in September.

good meeting you........if was was going to be on the slab; no doubt it would be nice to be on a rolling couch!!

If only it wasn't so humid and roasting out yesterday!! I felt rather mentally stifled... I just kept saying 'It's hot. It's so hot today...'

I wondered why you weren't very talkative

It was pretty fun besides the heat. I really didn't meet to many people due to my antisocial behavior. It was a great ride down and back for the 15 hr journey I had yesterday.

You were there? I wondered if that was your yeller SV, but it didn't have a tank bag on it, and you said you NEVER take your bag off..... Even for model shoots ;)

You were there? I wondered if that was your yeller SV, but it didn't have a tank bag on it, and you said you NEVER take your bag off..... Even for model shoots ;)

No not the one you thinking I was in the back, in the shade. Tank bag was on the bike.:D

I can't find any of my bike there but this is when I was on my way home with Conn-e-rot ninja and Passinthru.

ohioridersrte017.jpg

I didn't really talk much. When we got there we went inside to eat and came out and watched the raffle. I was the guy who took mt ticket stubs up late. Didn't matter. Congrats on the helmet. It was hot and 194 miles there and 266 miles home in 15 hrs. Great day ride. Just had to stop often to drink. My camel pak in the tank bag had hot water in it by the end of the day. It was fun and the inside of my helmet got a bath today. Yesterday killed it!

I can buy 'em but I'd rather you get it from Brian. He's the tuner guy and it's kind of his bag. Just let me know when you schedule with Brian and I'll send him the dollars.

IP, I can do that. Now I just need a ZX9 header, a pipe and can and a PC3.

When are we getting anutter stimulus check? :D

• 3 weeks later...