Saying Goodbye to OR - Going away event in Dayton

DollFace

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say goodbye to you guys. It has been interesting. I am taking a Program Manager position for a weapons system (government stuff) in Georgia, an opportunity I can't pass up, so I will be leaving Ohio...for good :)

I am, however, having a going away Friday 31 July in Dayton starting at 4pm. Not too sure how long it will last, because it is going to be mainly people I work with, but I thought I would throw out an invite to all my peeps on OR.

Here is the info:

Where:

Kings Table Billiards

2348 Grange Hall Rd

Dayton, OH 45431-2345

(937) 431-1700

When: July 31, 2009 - 4pm to whenever you want to leave, but I might leave before you :)

Why: Cause I am leavin for the dirty dirty souf

FYI: The larger the group the better. As long as we are buying food and alcohol, the tables will be free. Not sure for how long though. I think it would be awesome if my biker friends pulled up on their awesome rides :p. I may ride, weather permitting.

Anyway, hope to see you guys there. It should be fun. Thanks for a good time!

Having worked in mil-spec weapon development, I will say very very cool. You will have much fun. I could probably find something down there also. Maybe I should be looking again. I'm wondering if you're headed toward that "place in southern Georgia that doesn't exist". Extra coolness for that one.

Congrats on the new job! We'll miss you here in Marysville. I know I'll miss having a fellow lady rider here. Any chance you'll be downtown this weekend for Ohio Bike Fest? If not we should make plans to meet up. I will see if I can do your Dayton event.

Congratulations! My best friend of 25+ years is a HS teacher down there in Atlanta. When he visits he complains that 70 degrees is cold now...:lol:

Yes, my husband complains, but I have really enjoyed it...back to the heat and HUMIDITY!

Congrats on the new job, but you can get on the internets from anywhere....including GA.

Srsly.... didn't you all have this dicussion about opening the board to others outside the state of Ohio? Ummmmm...then it wouldn't be Ohio Riders anymore duh. It would be "Ohio Riders +1 Georgia Rider....and she doesn't really count because she is a poser" :)