Yzf600r??

OhioMarine

do you have a gsxr currently? If so I think a 600r would be a step down. I'd find an older r6 (03 or newer) thats fuel injected and you'll probably noticed a big difference in performance without sacrificing a lot of cost.

Did yamaha start fuel injecting all their bikes in '03? thats something Im trying to learn about all the makes.

Did yamaha start fuel injecting all their bikes in '03? thats something Im trying to learn about all the makes.

The yzf600r has never been fuel injected, and is no longer in production if I remember correctly. check out yzf600r.com for some more info on the bike. The site is dedicated to that bike and there is a lot of good info on there.

The yzf600r has never been fuel injected, and is no longer in production if I remember correctly. check out yzf600r.com for some more info on the bike. The site is dedicated to that bike and there is a lot of good info on there.

Good deal, I will.

yeah as far as I know they didn't have a fuel injected 600 until 03 (the r6) and as bmw said, the 600r has never been fuel injected. Its kind of like the ninja 600 zzr, kawi made that up to 08 and it was still carbed. Look for an 03 sv650s, I think those were fuel injected that year, and they make full fairing kits for them and you could definitely get one for around the 3k mark.

speaking of the zzr600... I don't know how firm you are on $3000, but you might be able to find a 2005 ZZR6 for a little more. The 2005-2008 ZZR6's put out 111hp, and I've never felt the need for more on my bike. I'm sure I could get plenty of people on the site to testify that the zizzer has no trouble at all keeping up with the other 600s

a buddy of mine use to ride a 2002 ninja zx6r (which is what became the zzr in 2005) and it was a very quick bike, felt comfortable to ride and handled great. When I bought my r6 i was this close >. to buying a zzr600 but decided not to since it wasn't fuel injected...