It's hard to be a minority sometimes *SIGH*

ChickOn2

:lol:

It's ok.. Lyndse gets it all the time but mostly from me. :rolleyes: You should be 4'10"' date=' have a pink hawk and be covered in tattoos and drive a Subaru Outback. THEN people can call you a lesbian..

:rulez:[/quote']

Or have breath that smells like tuna.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the responses on the board serve to illustrate that there are large numbers of guys who like it when girls aren't all prissy and weak.

Anyway, the more important point: Who gives 1/4 of a square fuck what other people think? Do what's right for you, and you'll naturally attract other people with similar interests. Anyone else can go die in a fire.

Fuck 'em. With a flaming pineapple.

I think the responses on the board serve to illustrate that there are large numbers of guys who like it when girls aren't all prissy and weak.

Anyway, the more important point: Who gives 1/4 of a square fuck what other people think? Do what's right for you, and you'll naturally attract other people with similar interests. Anyone else can go die in a fire.

Fuck 'em. With a flaming pineapple.

1/4 of a square is just a square... right?

It would actually be a smaller square, but in truth it's just a figure of speech I learned (I think) from my father. He was a Marine, raised by an Army sergeant, so he had a lot of good ones like that.

Incidentally, I'm an engineering student, Wrillo- I get what you're saying.

Yeah, I'll admit to that. But I'm a cool nerd, really I am! I'm sitting at my desk in arms reach of 8 (seriously, 8) guitars and a loaded handgun!

(Flexes and tries to look cool)

:cool:

(Fails because he has to click on a link about Comicon on the other monitor)

I told one of my girlfriends via e-mail that, because it was a nice day, I rode my bike to work this morning. Her response:

"Damn JJ, you are manly as fuck. Are you a lesbian now or something? Regular women don't ride motorcycles.. is there something you need to tell me?"

***SIGH** she didn't even "LOL" :(

This happened to me too when I got my bike... My cousin emailed me with a list of things that made him wonder if i was a les. His biggest reason were that I ride a motorcycle, olympic weight lift (as he pointed out my arms were bigger then his... grr...), and fly airplanes. I think he is just jealous that he is about to marry a pretty high maintenance, incompetant, girly girl with zero character outside of her luis bags and tiffanys jewelry.. ugh. I wouldn't worry about that girl.. sounds like she is just jealous. :D

Oh and about the vibrations... hmmm....... all i have to say about that is CR85R FTW!!! :banana:

This happened to me too when I got my bike... My cousin emailed me with a list of things that made him wonder if i was a les. His biggest reason were that I ride a motorcycle, olympic weight lift (as he pointed out my arms were bigger then his... grr...), and fly airplanes. I think he is just jealous that he is about to marry a pretty high maintenance, incompetant, girly girl with zero character outside of her luis bags and tiffanys jewelry.. ugh. I wouldn't worry about that girl.. sounds like she is just jealous. :D

Oh and about the vibrations... hmmm....... all i have to say about that is CR85R FTW!!! :banana:

You make me feel dirty.....

In a good way. :D

Interesting, I have a friend named Julie who seems to think the same thing. Maybe its just a Julie thing? :dunno: All I know is she was squirming around like a fish outta water when I took her for a ride. I think she might of had a bee in her pants? Im not sure? Wait did she even have pants on? Fuck who knows :confused:

Interesting, I have a friend named Julie who seems to think the same thing. Maybe its just a Julie thing? :dunno: All I know is she was squirming around like a fish outta water when I took her for a ride. I think she might of had a bee in her pants? Im not sure? Wait did she even have pants on? Fuck who knows :confused:

uh.... must be a coincidence... :dunno:

((too much!!))