It's hard to be a minority sometimes *SIGH*

ChickOn2

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a black woman??? Who told you?? I have Billy Idol ticket stubs and a mullet that say otherwise!!

suck mah bawls.:D

Wow 20%??? Damnnn son, we got a promotion!! AWESOMMMME

uhm yeah bruh I think we count for significantly LESS than 20% of the population (especially in Ohio, especially in my small ass town)...but if you operate a liquor store in an Urban area, it might just seem higher to you. LOL.:p

And not to diminish Chaci's struggle but uhh..... :rolleyes: ahhhh fuck this conversation. Where's my great white supportive bra? And my cabana boy Rillo?

eeeh i didn't double check all my facts :D

and all women are bad drivers... *cough* *cough*

hey, STFU or GTFOH (H is there just for you CO2)

hey, STFU or GTFOH (H is there just for you CO2)
oh boy, she's gonna kick your ass.. and i'm gonna watch! :D:popcorn:

LOL nah, Rillo doesn't have to take a spanking this time (somehow I think in his special way, he was coming to my defense) ... anyway I can't beat him BEFORE he serves the fruity umbrella drinks, lest I die of thirst by the pool.

Cabana boy

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A cabana boy is a male attendant performing 'personal services' to the guests of a large private estate, operating from a nearby cabaña (American Spanish for cabin; compare cabin boy), notably on a beach. Cabana boys are typically viewed as scantily clad attractive young men who cater to their clients' every whim.

There is actually a good amount of female riders now. Granted most are on harley type bikes... but i'm seeing more and more on sport bikes. I think there was about 3 women riding sport bikes thurs at QSL in Charleston last thurs. All the bikes were older and under 600cc but hey they rode..

But I have had a very very good looking guy ask me if I was a lez because of my car and motorcycle.. then later he asked me out...... He never got a date. Wonder why?

:lol: So I guess a Three some is out of the question? :popcorn:

is there another cabana boy involved???? :confused:

:D

QUIZ:

I can always count on the fine members of OR to turn a thread about everyday struggle into:

a. Bewbs

b. Threesomes

c. Math

d. All of the above

Im gonna go with D. Final answer.

• 8 months later...