anyone wanna go cruise today? 7/26

cmoosego

was looking at the weather, looks good till tonight around 7 or so, thinking about heading east by south east.... just a leisurely ride, maybe go out get lost and find my way back..... anyone interested?

just got home, met up with swingr and diamogrl, at the hooters on main and we took a nice ride down thru canal and thru groveport, then over into grove city then up thru town and over to the hooters in hilliard.... nice ride and diamo is getting better at taking the curves....

You guys/gal break 50???

Hey I took her bike out this morning while she was at church cause she's been having some shifting issues

so I wanted to ride it around a bit and see if there's something wrong, turns out its newbie error, the bike is okay,

she is still learning but while I had it out I gave in to my curiosity and took it WOT to see what it had....

it maxed out @ 75mph with my 185lb ass on it. I kinda thought it might have had a little more than that,

must be the gearing, oh well, its plenty fast for her (right now anyway).

Hey I took her bike out this morning while she was at church cause she's been having some shifting issues

so I wanted to ride it around a bit and see if there's something wrong' date=' turns out its newbie error, the bike is okay,

she is still learning but while I had it out I gave in to my curiosity and took it WOT to see what it had....

it maxed out @ 75mph with my 185lb ass on it. I kinda thought it might have had a little more than that,

must be the gearing, oh well, its plenty fast for her (right now anyway).[/quote']

Its all good dude. i just know how you like to do triple digits whilst sliding around corners.

Squid.:cool:

swing'r is the king of bike drifting.... shoulda heard his tires chirping today...:D;)

That was funny, but you can't say something like that without explaining why I chirped 'em...

So I opened it up a bit down this section of neighborhood side street, just after I laid into it,

a cop turns off one of the side streets in our direction, I see him, applied heavy brake and think

I dropped all the way into 1st in the process, slowed down extremely fast with a nice little screech

from the back tire!

Thank god for my eagle-eye vision :D