Marchesini Forged Aluminum w/Pilot Power 2CT's

MattKatz

I bought these a while back and have had them on my bike for roughly 1.5 seasons and about 1000 miles or so.

They are Black Powdercoated and Currently have an Orange Pinstripe on them to match my Orange Tribal.

They have Michelin Pilot Power 2CT's on them which show very little to no wear.

They will also come with a Drive Systems 46Tooth 520 Sprocket.

The sprocket is what I have run...and it shows no wear as well.

These were made in the Magnesium Casting which allows them to be symetrical on both sides unlike those not made in this mold.

I would love to keep these as they have been great since I have had them....but I am stepping up to a 1KRR and these will not fit it.

SO up for sale they go.

These are currently on my 06....and they should fit 03-06 Models without a problem. I know they will not fit the 07+ as the front wheel fitment is different.

These are definatly a bit lighter than stock....Not sure exactly how much.....But I did weigh them at one time. These really show the weight difference at "Roll-On" Speeds. These have been strictly Street Ridden and I have had 0....Zero....Issues with them.

• Marchesini Wheels 03-06 600RR Fitment(Forged Aluminum w/PP2CT's[aluminums made in the Mag Casting] , Gloss Black/Right at 1000 miles/Includes Drive System 46 tooth 520 Sprocket in Black) $1750 Picked Up....Shipping additional
  • Pick up is More than Welcome and they are located in Dayton, OH 45410 for Mapping purposes.

As you can likely see by the attached pics....I don't do anything Half-ass and I take care of my stuff.....I am one for nice things and one off stuff as well. I take pride in how I put things together....so rest assured I don't have any junk...nor do I expect to be treated as they are either.

If there are any questions, Feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them all for you.

Please COntact me Via PM or post here if you are serious about purchasing them.

I can also be reached Via Phone @ (NINE THREE SEVEN)361-4011

My name is Matt

Thanks

Here are Pics from a couple of Weeks ago on the Bike and a couple of them at Installation time and prior to striping.

600RR%20006.1.JPG

600RR%20007.1.JPG

Marchesini

Marchesini

Marchesini

will they fit 07 repsol 1000rr ?

Not to be a Dick....But did you read?

I would love to keep these as they have been great since I have had them....but I am stepping up to a 1KRR and these will not fit it.

SO up for sale they go.

Anything will work with a lil time and effort it just may not be a direct bolt up. Do some research on the wheels and your bike and see if everything will fit then the rest is all fab. If you don't believe me look at my bike the front end and both wheels are off a Harley. So anything is possible!

This is true...For someone with access to a way to machine spacer...these would likely work with a lot of bikes....But for what I am selling..they fit the 03-06 Honda 600RR with the current spacers that come with them.

I would much rather sell these local than have to ship them....but I will do whats needed. They are also listed on the national board.

OK....I got another bike lined up....so the parts from my 600RR must go.

I would take $1600 for these to a Local guy if they were picked up....Not a penny less.

Tell your friends.....The are a Great buy at that price if your looking for wheels.

• 5 weeks later...

LAst and Final PRice Drop....$1500 For locals....End of Story.

Any lower that that offered will be ignored....and they will sit until spring when I will get even more out of them.

Here is a Pic from Tuesday....they are officially off the bike.

Marchesini%201.JPG