BRC Course today.

chevysoldier

Well the jporters and I took the Ohio Basic Riders Course today and succesfully passed it. I already had my endorsement but I just called it in to my insurance and they dropped my yearly payment by 23 bucks! Sweet. It was an okay course for the brand new rider but for me it was kind of slow going. I did learn I don't look as far through my turns as I should so It wasnt too awfully bad. lol

GO ahead, brag about your "perfect" score...

I didn't care about what my score was, as much as what I missed that point on. I have no idea why my braking wasn't as good for that one run! :lol:

I also found it a bit slow since I had been riding for a few months, but on the flip side, I think a few of the riders could have used a bit more practice. It was neat to watch people that had never been on a bike before, or had very little experience progress throughout the course!

I was SO glad to get back on the Ninja when it was over, that nighthawk was NOT the bike for me! I shoulda grabbed one of the motards...

I feel i did good, coulda been better but i'm happy with my outcome!

You did fine! NOBODY had to redo any of the test!

You are one of the riders that made quite a bit of progress! Now, if that shifter wouldn't have given you so much trouble.... No GZ250 for you! You can stick with the Ninja, or if there's something else later that we try out and you like. We just need to make sure you're ok with the shifter! Also, I think practice will make youy better with ANY shifter!