sr 536 (7-26-09)

kawi kid

cbubya, kzz21, cleavethegreat, and myself took a trip today we had planned to head south. had an amazing time, weather was good, we caught up to a storm just as it was done raining so the road was just wet but no problem at all. everyone made it back ok and brought all the bikes back in one peace.

the road was as advertized, awesome. it was relatively clean clean for all the rain we had i was surprised. there was a few surprises, i about flattened a deer (or it was the other way around not sure ;)), there was a cow loose, and a 3 foot long snake in the middle of one of the turns.

the ride there was just as fun!! i was exhausted by the time we got to west virginia for lunch.

here are some pics i snapped with my cell (i forgot my camera :mad:)

0726091627a.jpg

i made it ot the end of the road a little bit before cdub and cleaver..

0726091621.jpg

but i got a good pic of them coming down the last turn.....

0726091621a.jpg

this is at the other end of it before you hit 7 (i think is the road number)

0726091451.jpg

bridge that got us to deliverance country (west virginia :lol:)

0726091517b.jpg

and then cleaver showing us one of his hidden talents........

0726091121.jpg

was another great trip, and i cant wait to do it again!!

cleaver and cdubya have pics too hopefully they post them up.

I took pics of the bridge. That was all... sorry kids

Other than the gravel on 258, and the slight detour of 342 it was a pretty good day.

i still say we could have used the planks on the bridge to get across it :lol:

I was wondering WTF is a guy from Coshocton doing over there when there were big plans going on in town. Did you get over to 255? I love that road.

Unfortunately we ran out of time. I planned to hit 255 but we'll have to save it for next time. I'll have pics up later, I'm still unpacking all of my stuff from moving.

I was wondering WTF is a guy from Coshocton doing over there when there were big plans going on in town. Did you get over to 255? I love that road.

i said from the beginning i had plans ;) we have been wanting to do this for awhile now, my goal i dunno about everyone else that went was to do it before the end of summer. this was just the right time for all of us, and we can ride our roads anyday. hell i might go out in about an hour and take the loop you all took for giggles........... jealous? :cool:

Nice pics, and nice ride. Went down there a couple weeks ago. Took RT78 to 255, down to 7, up to 536, and took that back up to 78. Both great roads, but I liked 255 much better, the road surface is SO much better. Got a few pics in my albums. It was a 300mi round trip for me.

Nice pics, and nice ride. Went down there a couple weeks ago. Took RT78 to 255, down to 7, up to 536, and took that back up to 78. Both great roads, but I liked 255 much better, the road surface is SO much better. Got a few pics in my albums. It was a 300mi round trip for me.

we were planning alot more but we ran into some snags in roads being closed and such, so we had to cut it short. one of they dudes had to make it back alot earlier than we were gonna so he didnt even make it to 536 but he has already tode it twice this year so he wasnt to disappointed.