This weeks movie is The Matrix

Mr Anderson

Ok so still no good movies coming out this week. This is the movie that changed my last name and now people say it funny when they talk to me. liked this movie a lot.

Question - What is the motorcycle Trinity uses on the highway chase seen?

What are your thoughts on this movie?

Ducati 996(thats what she said) in the chase scene

Cool thanks. I am not able to view too many web pages at work. The Matrix Reloaded was a good movie but the first was the best.

Edited by Mr Anderson

Cool thanks. I am not able to view too many web pages at work. The Matrix Reloaded was a good movie but the first was the best.

Yeah I think the first was the best too.

First one was a freakin mind blower when you realize what's really goin' on! Totally caught me outta left field

Felt like the 3rd one got a bit cheesy toward the end. Bit too far fetched or contrived, if that concept can even apply to these movies

i finally saw harry potter.. lol i was severely disappointed. especially since i read the book again last week. ugh

on another note, i concur with reservoir dogs. or boondock saints. or mallrats

Boondock Saints and Mall Rats are both good ones.

Then again anything with Jay & Silent Bob is good, especially Dogma. "I give you the Buddy Christ" :lol:

I'm bout 1/2 way through the 1st Harry Potter.

I think the second Matrix is my favorite.

i finally saw harry potter.. lol i was severely disappointed. especially since i read the book again last week. ugh

on another note, i concur with reservoir dogs. or boondock saints. or mallrats

BOONDOCK SAINTS!!

Love that movie!!

HP was just a big buildup that lead to nowhere...

It wasn't a disappointment completely but I would have much rather had the battle scene that was supposed to happen instead of Ginny tying Harry's shoes...(wtf is up with that shit?)

I am however excited to see the next two movies!

Emma Watson is hot and I only enjoy watching her on the big screen

The quibbler girl (forgot name) and Ginny are kinda cute too...

For next weeks movie I suggest: I am Legend

or Zoolander :cool:

BOONDOCK SAINTS!!

Love that movie!!

HP was just a big buildup that lead to nowhere...

It wasn't a disappointment completely but I would have much rather had the battle scene that was supposed to happen instead of Ginny tying Harry's shoes...(wtf is up with that shit?)

I am however excited to see the next two movies!

Emma Watson is hot and I only enjoy watching her on the big screen

The quibbler girl (forgot name) and Ginny are kinda cute too...

For next weeks movie I suggest: I am Legend

or Zoolander :cool:

I am Legend was great when it was called 28 Days Later. Check that out, then check back on Legend to see how well it holds up.

I am all about Zoolander though. How's about we go a little farther back, Real Genius is the absolute benchmark enginerd movie of all time.

I am Legend was great when it was called 28 Days Later. Check that out, then check back on Legend to see how well it holds up.

I am all about Zoolander though. How's about we go a little farther back, Real Genius is the absolute benchmark enginerd movie of all time.

Ha ha Real Genius was great. Let's go back further with Val Kilmer and "Top Secret".

Of course we could dust off some Monty Python.

Edited by RC51 John

I've seen both 28 Days Later

and

28 Weeks Later

Weeks sucked...and was disturbing...

I am Legend was based off of a book though and I believe it's a much better movie with the alternate ending.

The book is a good read too

I've seen both 28 Days Later

and

28 Weeks Later

Weeks sucked...and was disturbing...

I am Legend was based off of a book though and I believe it's a much better movie with the alternate ending.

The book is a good read too

Yea, the alternate ending changed the whole idea of why and to whom he was legend.