Puppies anyone?

dustinsn3485

Ok so my brother's lab had puppies and he is trying to get rid of them.

His lab is female, full bred. The father they are unsure of, but the pups appear to have some beagle in them.

They are 8 weeks and ready to be taken, he's giving them away free.

I took one so I'll post up pix of him and try to see if I can get pics of any of the others.

There are 4 left, I think 2 female 2 male, but not positive. They are primarily black, one has a little white on the paws and belly. The other has a darker brown on its legs. Another has a mixture of brown and white, but again primarily black. And the other I don't recall, but I can assure you it's mostly black.

If you have interest let me know, he's going to hold on to them a bit longer, but doesn't want to raise them all so if they don't all go he's taking them to the pound or a shelter and I'd hate to see such good pup's go to a life like that. If you have questions let me know, also if you want to see them let me know and I can meet you or take you over or whatever you need.

Ok so my brother's lab had puppies and he is trying to get rid of them.

His lab is female, full bred. The father they are unsure of, but the pups appear to have some beagle in them.

They are 8 weeks and ready to be taken, he's giving them away free.

I took one so I'll post up pix of him and try to see if I can get pics of any of the others.

There are 4 left, I think 2 female 2 male, but not positive. They are primarily black, one has a little white on the paws and belly. The other has a darker brown on its legs. Another has a mixture of brown and white, but again primarily black. And the other I don't recall, but I can assure you it's mostly black.

If you have interest let me know, he's going to hold on to them a bit longer, but doesn't want to raise them all so if they don't all go he's taking them to the pound or a shelter and I'd hate to see such good pup's go to a life like that. If you have questions let me know, also if you want to see them let me know and I can meet you or take you over or whatever you need.

Pics of puppies pleazzzz!!! :D

My brother is lookin for a puppy but not for another month-is that too late?

I can't say for sure. In a month they may all have been gotten, I don't know if he'll keep them that long or not...It's just a month man tell him to pick one up early :)

:plus1:

Second.. Why in the holy mother fucking hell is your brother's dog not fixed?? This is extremely irresponsible behavior for a pet owner and I'd like to punch him in the nuts. :mad:

I was seriously considering this BUT I need a bigger dog that can run some mileage with me when I do my longer runs later at night AND dog that would scare the crap out of people. I'm probably gonna get a doberman in the next 6 months or so. :)

First.. "must.. resist.. puppy.. cuteness.." :eek:

QFT

Second.. Why in the holy mother fucking hell is your brother's dog not fixed?? This is extremely irresponsible behavior for a pet owner and I'd like to punch him in the nuts. :mad:

QFT

Third.. If he doesn't get rid of them send me a PM. I may have convinced myself by then. :rolleyes:

No fucking way, 3 cats is enough.... well, maybe 5

i will talk to my gf to see if she's interested. we've been entertaining the idea of a dog.

any idea how big the puppies will grow to? we're trying to keep it small so they don't feel cramped in my house.

Third.. If he doesn't get rid of them send me a PM. I may have convinced myself by then. :rolleyes:

I've been waiting for a comment like that. Why does an 18 y/o single girl get knocked up....I don't take care of my brother' date=' he's 33. The dog lives on a farm with his grandma. I don't have an answer. I think she's getting fixed within the week though. I have pondered the question myself, but I prefer to look at the positive. They all seem to be extremely healthy, they're cute, and they're going to make wonderful pets for free for someone.

I will let you know if any are left.

i will talk to my gf to see if she's interested. we've been entertaining the idea of a dog.

any idea how big the puppies will grow to? we're trying to keep it small so they don't feel cramped in my house.

I can only guess...My guess is 50lbs or so. The mother is only that big and the father definitely wasn't a lab...I'm hoping for about 35-40lbs.