Need a trailer that can haul 2 sportbikes

Mick783

Any suggestions? Lowes has a few that look like they might work but not sure about how they would do long expressway trips:

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=100369-15476-5X8G&lpage=none

I plan on using it for Deals Gap trips etc. I checked Craigslist but not much in Cinc/Dayton area...

Thanks in advance

my friend has one that might work for you.

he bought it to hual a quad, then bought another quad shortly after. so he bought another trailer. he only used it maybe 3 times

hed take $350 for it. i can give you his contact info if your interested

hit up tractor supply, they have axles, wheels, and steel...everything you might need to fab up a perfect trailer for your needs...

and inspection is a breeze...

I have an 8'x5' with 13" wheels and a ramp gate from tractor supply. hauls 2 sport bikes no problem

$630

ducatisunlight.jpg

Picture186-1.jpg

Picture187-1.jpg

madcat6183:

Thanks for the offer & very generous of you, but I wouldn't feel comfortable borrowing one. I would beat myself up if something happened to it...

marcredd:

There is a Tractor Supply on rt4 south of Middletown, I pass it on my commute every day. Not sure offhand where others are.

The one I had picked out is rated for 45mph max so that won't cut it, looks like I am going with the Tractor Supply model. Thanks for all the responses!

I did 3 hours each way to Mid Ohio and I was a zombie afterward... :D

Thanks for the replies and especially the harbor freight recommendation, looks like this might do the trick:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=92174

this is the one my friend is selling, except its put together.. he said he do $300 on it to get rid of it.. its taking up space. like i said i can give you his number

+1!

I got the 746TE-2TS76M folding with alum. top and love it. I get a lot of people at track days asking where I got it and etc. The only problem I have found is that the stock ramp is too short for my taste and you can get bar ends hitting with two bikes on it. But for what I needed and being able to fold and tuck it away....it was well worth it!

Edited by SJC1000rr