Buy Amsoil @ Wholesale! OR Get a *FREE* Amsoil - Preferred Customer Trial Membership!

Modern Synthetics

That's right folks, a FREE 6-month preferred customer trial membership or half off 1-year Preferred Customer membership with a qualifying $50 initial purchase. The only qualification is that you must purchase $50 in lubricants, filters or maintenance products. Clothing, signs, banners, posters and such do not count toward initial $50 purchase. Please give me a call if you have any questions or would like to take advantage of this offer.

Edited by Modern Synthetics

you could also go to amsoil's website, and add the preferred membership in your cart, and then view the pricing. at least that worked the last time i ordered stuff from there.

What's the shelf life on oil? That may be a dumb question but I may buy 8 quarts so I can hit the $50 limit...

Will a year be fine? I figure probably.

i asked amsoil that same question, and they said 2-3 years no problem. just keep it in a dark, dry, cool area.

you could also go to amsoil's website, and add the preferred membership in your cart, and then view the pricing. at least that worked the last time i ordered stuff from there.

That's one way to get the wholesale pricing. If you do that please use this link to access the "Preferred Customer Registration". Once you click add to cart you can click on the oils and you will see the wholesale price. Amsoil dealer are paid on a commission basis so using this link assures that I receive credit if anyone decides to sign up as a Preferred Customer.

poor spelling again

What's the shelf life on oil? That may be a dumb question but I may buy 8 quarts so I can hit the $50 limit...

Will a year be fine? I figure probably.

I have been told by Amsoil's Tech Services department that the shelf life should be around 5 years if stored out of direct sun light and in a fairly stable temperature. The way to tell if it goes bad is to look for separation of the chemicals. You should be able to see this through the clear strip on the side of the quart containers if it were to go bad.

Can you post some prices?

What's wholesale price on 4 liters of 10-40?

Wholesale on 4 quarts of Amsoil 10W/40 motorcycle oil would be $32. If you only need 4 quarts for your bike you can make up the rest of the $50 with an oil filter or some of our great automotive oil. It will save you time and money with extended drain intervals and extend the life of your vehicle. It's a WIN-WIN situation. Let me know if you need any additional info.

mispelled word

Wholesale on 4 quarts of Amsoil 10W/40 motorcycle oil would be $32. If you only need 4 quarts for you bike you can make up the rest of the $50 with an oil filter or some of our great automotive oil. It will save you time and money with extended drain intervals and extend the life of your vehicle. It's a WIN-WIN situation. Let me know if you need any additional info.

I'd like to put in an order... do you have a site I should use?

i'm running low on my stock of oil and filters, so you'll probably hear from me soon. are you able to get supplies from the columbus distribution center so you (and I) don't get hit for shipping? not sure if dealers get charged freight, but the only way to avoid it as a preferred member is to get it shipped to the distribution center and pick it up.

I'd like to put in an order... do you have a site I should use?

I do have a site and I will provide you with a link in just a bit. I want to double check one thing with Amsoil Corporate but they are at lunch right now. I'll get back to you in about an hour with the information and the easiest way to get set up.

i'm running low on my stock of oil and filters, so you'll probably hear from me soon. are you able to get supplies from the columbus distribution center so you (and I) don't get hit for shipping? not sure if dealers get charged freight, but the only way to avoid it as a preferred member is to get it shipped to the distribution center and pick it up.

As a preferred customer or dealer anyone can walk in the Columbus warehouse to place and/or pick up orders. You cannot however go to the warehouse to purchase at retail or to sign up as a Preferred Customer or Dealer. In the past you could not place orders there, only pick them up. They have changed it now so you can walk in and place your order there and generally you will walk out with it right then. I would call ahead though before driving far to make sure they have the item you want in stock. FYI: The warehouse only accepts credit cards and checks, NO CASH TRANSACTIONS. Otherwise, you can order online and then when you get to the shipping screen there is a button for "Pick up at warehouse" once you check that box a drop down will appear with all the different warehouse locations. Select Columbus Ohio and you are good to go. BEWARE - If you do not select "Pick up at warehouse" the order will be shipped to your home and you WILL incur shipping charges.

If any of you are not interested in purchasing at wholesale and would rather walk in a retail store please check out this map of Amsoil Retail locations in and around Columbus. FYI: Iron Pony is now selling Amsoil. They did not carry it until recently. Many people have gone in Iron Pony looking for Amsoil and they have been turned away, not any more. You can even go into Yamaha of Columbus and have your oil change done by them with Amsoil Lubricants. They also service Harleys and carry Amsoil Severe Gear for the Harley transmissions so don't be afraid to take your American Iron there for an Amsoil oil change. Other Amsoil Retailers on the map are Cycle Search International, Delaware - Olive Green Cycle Works, Sunbury - Adrenaline Performance, Lancaster. Coming soon - Pro Fab ATV, Carroll

change wording

Any luck on talking to corporate?

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I got tied up with a couple other things. Just got off the phone with Amsoil Corporate. The way to do it online would be to go to this link "Preferred Customer Registration" Select the length of membership 6-month or 1-year and click "add to cart" after that you can browse the different items and the wholesale prices. Add what you want to the cart and then checkout. If you want to avoid shipping charges and want to pick your order up at the warehouse then you will need to be careful when you get to the "Shipping Address" screen. When you are prompted for the shipping address you will need to look for a box that allows you to "Pick up at warehouse" Check the box and you will have the option to select the warehouse. Select Columbus, OH and then you will see whether the items you ordered are in stock or not. If it is just oil and most oil filters it should be in stock. Once I see your account has been set up and an order is placed for $50 or more of products(freight and PC registration do not count toward $50 purchase) I will send you a check for $10 to reimburse you for the 6-month trial or half the 1-year membership. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call.

That's a sweet deal.

It is a sweet deal if you plan to use Amsoil in your motorcycle and automotive applications. Amsoil's superior protection and extended drain intervals can definitely save you time and money. If your looking to purchase oil for one motorcycle and changing your oil on an annual basis then you are probably better off purchasing at an Amsoil retailer like Iron Pony or one of several other Amsoil motorcycle oil retailers in and around Columbus. The Pony even has a service department now with the addition of Yamaha of Columbus. Their service department will do the work for you while you shop for huge savings on all kinds of factory close outs. How can you beat that Casper? If your not close to the Pony check out one of these other Amsoil Retailers in or around Columbus.