Horse Lover

Kosmo

Ummm I had to do a computer repair for a lady that had home movies of her with her horse. VERY DISTURBING. Her husband was aprantly taking and doing the directing. This was true homemade and the funny part was the horse would look at the camera and smile all big like. Sickest and funniest shit I have ever seen in my life!!!

Umm lets just say this was a young horse that could recover quickly as he was able to spackle two of her holes shut and she couldn't get the 3rd one to open up enough.

Her nose holes looked like a faucet....... She was good at what she did, I doubt this was her first time.

Umm lets just say this was a young horse that could recover quickly as he was able to spackle two of her holes shut and she couldn't get the 3rd one to open up enough.

Her nose holes looked like a faucet....... She was good at what she did, I doubt this was her first time.

:eek: !!!! may I ask, what was wrong with their computer?

It would freeze up. Its odd how somepeople don't understand why their shit slows down after downloading every chatbox, weatherbug, bargain buddy, AOL shit on the planet. I bet there was no less then 9 different IM programs running.

:lol: