Lance (Wheezle, Ol' Springer, etc) was hit by a car on his bike

Casper

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know what time they are thinking about letting lance out today? i'm gonna stop by later but just making sure i don't walk in and find someone else in his room and he's already been released.

just went and saw him, all drugged up and lucid.... they prolly won't release him till later this afternoon, sounds like there may be surgery... or at least a bit of time to get his arm splinted and him up and moving around... the O.T. said it might not be till after 1 pm till they get the splint work done....

just went and saw him, all drugged up and lucid.... they prolly won't release him till later this afternoon, sounds like there may be surgery... or at least a bit of time to get his arm splinted and him up and moving around... the O.T. said it might not be till after 1 pm till they get the splint work done....

His stepdad left me a message this morning saying he's been admitted, is having surgery on his left wrist, and they have no idea if he'll be released or not today. That was as of 9a this morning.

Good, its actually better that they are doing the surgery. The bone will heal better and will hopefully take less time to heal as well. Not to mention they will be able to clean it up while they are in there and he will have better function after its healed! Good luck man! You will be fine, youre at grant!

Might I suggest a riding jacket (not a leather bomber, a real riding jacket) and gloves. Leave uncovered only the skin you dont want.

I have a real riding jacket but it is a bit heavy and I don't always ride in gear anyways. I was just making a statement about head safety, road rash heals brain drip doesn't.