Lance (Wheezle, Ol' Springer, etc) was hit by a car on his bike

Casper

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He may have said broken, he was talking to the police at the same time, and it was quick conversation.

I've just been getting texts. I'm going to go to the hospital. Its two blocks from my office.

Damn. He was just recovering from his Semi wreck. Hope he's okay and nothing too serious. Keep us updated.

:plus1: that was my first thought!

Just talked to Lance's Dad, he was admitted to Grant, dislocated wrist, maybe more.

Decently okay overall though.

Waiting for CAT scan.

Rear-ended. That's all I know right now.

Glad to hear he escaped serious injury it sounds

Just left the hospital he is awake and talking. Still has the c- collar on waiting for c- scan to be cleared. Road rash on right arm hand and leg. The rash is pretty bad, but he's doing good. They're pumping him with drugs. His parents and sister are there. He wasn't stopped. He was going like 35. Guy that hit him was arrested. He had four warrants out for his arrest, didn't have a license and no insurance. Real winner. At least lance is ok.

Just left the hospital he is awake and talking. Still has the c- collar on waiting for c- scan to be cleared. Road rash on right arm hand and leg. The rash is pretty bad, but he's doing good. They're pumping him with drugs. His parents and sister are there. He wasn't stopped. He was going like 35. Guy that hit him was arrested. He had four warrants out for his arrest, didn't have a license and no insurance. Real winner. At least lance is ok.

Glad he's ok! Hopefully the idiot that hit him gets assraped in jail.

So, now that we know that he is alive and kicking (THANKFULLY), any word on the bike?

Edited by max power