F@#& dumb ebay people...

Cheech

I ordered a set of front rotors for the RR last Thursday evening. Dumb ebay chick finally gets them out the door Tuesday and to my door today. Opened the box to discover a well-used Suzuki fuel pump and filter!

All I have to say is...

slide1.jpg

Why is evrryone so fuckin stupid? Why can't people be smart, like me?

just watch it when filing a report they can atleast sa they shipped something to you.. and you could have faked it being the fuel pump.. so just watch it.. had it happen to a buddy

I see what you mean. The box that it came in couldn't hold brake rotors if it tried, so I think I've got a pretty solid case.

Someone probably received a nice set of rotors in the mail.

The beauty of this is shittygsxr pointed me to a place in Columbus that had aftermarket new rotors for 50 bucks more than I spent on these. Pickup same day, on bike that night.

i don't know if i would trust buying rotors off ebay...hope you can find a resolution

I was a little skittish too, but the prospect of spending 600 for the set vs. 130 made it irresistable.

I ordered a set of front rotors for the RR last Thursday evening. Dumb ebay chick finally gets them out the door Tuesday and to my door today. Opened the box to discover a well-used Suzuki fuel pump and filter!

thats sucks big time. i like to go on ebay too. but nowadays, when i bid and if i win -- theres a 50/50 chance i'll get what i ordered and be satisfactory about it. my last purchase however i was thrilled!;)

if it makes you feel better, I once had a guy whose ebay acct said he was in california ship me a full faced generic harley davidson helmet instead of the black icon helmet i ordered. He then closed his account (which was weird cause he has like 100 positive feedback and had been a member for a year) and paypal wouldn't give me the money back until I shipped it back to him, and he was in China!!! and the cheapest it would be to send it back was like 40 bucks! I ended up selling it locally to get my money back, but I still got the guys address and want to send him a bag of shit. I suggest you do the same, completely anonymous!

http://www.shitsenders.com/

Am I the first to get the old 'I shipped it by mail no insurance, no tracker' line until its too late to get the funds back?

On the selling side some buyers should have to pass an IQ test (not anyone on this board of course, we are of a higher than average intellect). There are numerous occasions where people have flat out given us bad feedback when they bought the wrong part and held it against the shop, or ups damaged the goods and we didn't have a replacement to ship out.