sale thread bickering

that dude

please do...didnt know it was against site rules to post opinions and thoughts. i was trying to be honest about the redonkulous price. yes i understand some people get upside down or think their shit is worth gold. good luck with the sale, and sure be a dick and get the mods involved. im sure some will agree with me, some wont.

then PM some one if you want your thoughts to be heard.. its just crap that you think YOUR opinion is GOLD when its not.. sure some people might agree and some may not but its FOR SALE THREAD not a let crap all over it with my opinion on what i think about it thread.. so yeah keep it up and i will get them invovled.. i am that kinda dick when nessasary

This is rediculous!! This is my FOR SALE thread!! If ur not interested in the car, OR, you dont like the price, I DONT CARE!! I didnt start this thread to get everyones opinion on what they think the cars worth. Think about this...if ur tryin to sell something, dont you put the most you wanna get out of it?? I dont think anyone here would start off at the lowest price possible!! Thats why I also put "OR BEST OFFER" Ive got alot of $$ in this car, I wanna try & get the most for it!! Now...if anyone is INTERESTED in the car...PM me! Otherwise...stay off my thread!!