Need a Dunlop Qualifier 190/55/17!

RSVDon

I ordered one through IndySuperbikes and got a call today saying that it's backordered until next week. I'd like to find one for about the same price and shipping as IndySB ($190 total) this week. Any dealers or individuals out there that have this in stock and can get one to me?

dq :nono:

Hate all you want, I like them and I WILL be buying the new Dunlop Qualifier Q2 when it comes out in September for the front and rear. They show a seriously marked improvement over the DQ in all areas and they have a dual compound tread.

I don't buy into the Michelin hype.

Hate all you want, I like them and I WILL be buying the new Dunlop Qualifier Q2 when it comes out in September for the front and rear. They show a seriously marked improvement over the DQ in all areas and they have a dual compound tread.

I don't buy into the Michelin hype.

I don't buy into hype either... I've run 3 different rear tires on my bike...

Metzeler M3 (previous owner installed)

Great grip, but only lasted 2500 miles

Pirelli Diablo Strada (good reviews)

Good grip, (not as good as m3, but good) lasted 7,000 miles

Dunlop Qualifier (all State 8 had new in stock)

Terrible Grip, burned off in 2000 miles

My last PDS lasted 7000 (and probably had 1000 more to go) but I got a nail in it yesterday morning.

if they work for you, great...but they flat out sucked for me...you might want to try something different...just to see

The current DQ rear has lasted 6500 miles and just showed cord. It's seen highway, rain, backroads, etc and i'm usually not light on the throttle so I think they've done well. I've never been scared by their grip levels.

I'm trying the new Dunlop Q2s next season, and the season after that the Pirelli Diablo Corsa III. We'll see what I think after the next two years. At that point the bike will almost be at 50k at the rate i'm going.

When I bought my 919 it had a brand new DQ on the rear. I've never had tire slip so much in my life. It consistently broke loose under 'moderate' braking. I even swapped out the rear shock to make sure it wasn't a suspension issue. I'll never ride a DQ again.

I equate Dunlop tires to Fram filters. Available everywhere even though the performance is a step below most others.

I don't use the rear brake, and I've never had the front slip even under immense braking pressure. I dunno what's up guys? I can get on the throttle hard mid corner and they don't slip at all. Same goes for straight line stuff from a dead stop. Never slipped on me.

I don't know if I'd think of them like Fram. Now shinko on the other hand.

i dont run anything else than DQ either. NEVER had them slip on me either. always gripped VERY good. street and track. i get 3000 miles best out of any street tire, ran a few different types. now my R6 is my track bike and i am putting continental sport touring tires on my 89 ninja to try them out. Otherwise ill be putting Dunlop Roadsmarts on it if the Conty's suck.

After i am done with this new set of DQ's i will be putting Dunlops GP-A's on the R6.

Don

i have a set of 190 / 120 qualifier take offs for $50. let me know if you are interested I can get some pictures. N

Ride on Bro's

Nick

740-975-4090

Yeah, post the pix on here or send them to my email. RedDragon@woh.rr.com

What kind of treadwear do you think is left. I need to last another 3000 miles so about half the tire life and treadwear is what I'd need.