Bass Music

chachi1189

Damn Vandy. You bumped a thread of a very young kid that killed himself at the young age of 20 I think. You didn't know but he took his life years back man. Weird because I think he passed on july 15,2010...almost 2 years from this date.

Seeing his name is sad.

RIP chachi!

When I first read that I felt like a real sh!thead.. Then I started thinking about it and realized its odd how stuff works out and I bumped this thread relatively close to the 2yr date, I hope chachi found peace RIP, I shall start a new thread out of respect for him.

-VanDy

When I first read that I felt like a real sh!thead.. Then I started thinking about it and realized its odd how stuff works out and I bumped this thread relatively close to the 2yr date, I hope chachi found peace RIP, I shall start a new thread out of respect for him.

-VanDy

:lol: I know I thought the same thing man! How weird is that. It's like something pushed you to do that so we didn't forget. Odd, but neatly cool.

Shit, don't feel bad. Chachi always seemed like a cool kid and I think he would be happy to have his thread about something he was into bumped.

:werd: